seven < A NEW FRIEND

A NEW FRIEND

THOR STOOD NEAR THE WINDOW, STARING DOWN AT THE DAMAGED QUINJET

THOR STOOD NEAR THE WINDOW, STARING DOWN AT THE DAMAGED QUINJET. When he heard the clatter of metal, he glanced over to see Hulk walking somewhere, with a large hammer on his shoulder. "Hulk train."

Thor nodded. "That's great. Have fun."

"Hey big guy." Thor looked over to see Brunnhilde and Ryn standing at the door. Ryn immediately spotted Thor, smiling and waving at him. Thor awkwardly smiled back and returned the wave.

"Hey little girl."

"What have you been up to?" Brunnhilde asked, turning to walk with him. Ryn following close behind, but obviously not wanting to leave.

"Winning." Hulk replied. Thor scoffed. Ryn noticed and gave him a sympathetic look, except Thor didn't notice.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." Ryn said, Brunnhilde looking at her confused.

"Alright then." Brunnhilde said concerned.

Ryn walked over to Thor, and poked him on the shoulder. "Hi there."

Thor turned, and saw the small brunette looking at him with her brown eyes. "Hi." Thor awkwardly said.

"We haven't properly met yet." Ryn reached her hand out. "I'm Ryn, last name Trumbald." Thor shook her hand. "I'm Thor, son of Odin." Still holding her hand, he smiled.

"I'm sorry my friend isn't being the nicest towards you, she hasn't been treated well her entire life."

"That's alright, the only thing I'm focused on is getting out here and back to Asgard." Thor smiled just thinking about the beautiful planet.

"Asgard?" Ryn furrowed her brows.

"Yes. My home. It truly is beautiful, bright, and full of my people."

"Well, tell me all about it." Ryn smiled.

Thor laughed, confused as to why this lady was so interested in Thor's life. Still, he brought her over to a couch nearby, and started telling her all about his home.

======================

THOR AND RYN SPOKE FOR A WHILE, until Thor decided to stop. After Ryn stopped her giggling, Thor stood up. "I need to contact Heimdall."

Ryn stayed seated on the couch. "Heim- who?"

"An old friend of mine. He can help me find a way to get out of here."

Ryn frowned, thinking that she actually might of convinced the god to stay. "Oh, okay."

"I shouldn't be long." Thor walked over to the window and closed his eyes, searching for Heimdall.

Moments later, Thor gasped, stumbling back. Ryn stood up from the couch, going over to steady him. "What's wrong?"

Still panting, Thor looked down at Ryn. "I know how to get off this planet. The only thing is I need to destroy Hela. If I don't stop her, she'll destroy all Nine Realms."

Ryn's eyes went wide. "H-Hela?"

Thor didn't notice the fear in her eyes. "Yes the Goddess of Death, coincidentally my sister."

Ryn suddenly got nervous. "I should get going. Brunnhilde is probably waiting for me."

"I understand." Thor walked over to Ryn, grabbing her hand and putting it to his lips. "It was wonderful meeting you. I hope we can meet again in the near future."

Ryn blushed, waving goodbye as she walked away.

=====================

THOR CRINGED, ATTEMPTING TO
PULL THE DISK OFF HIS NECK. He let go with a gasp, giving up. Looking through the window, he noticed that it was almost nightfall.

"Thor sad." Hulk said, sitting at the edge of his bed wearing beaded necklaces.

"Shut up."

Hulk stood up and walked over to him, shoving him to the ground, "Thor sad!"

Thor groaned and sat up. "I'm not sad, you idiot!" He looked at the Hulk. "I'm pissed off!"

"Oh." Hulk mumbled, not caring. Thor stormed around the room. "I'm angry! I lost my father! I lost my hammer!"

Thor looked over at Hulk. "You're not even listening!" He groaned, kicking a metal helmet over to Hulk.

Hulk picked it up, throwing it back at Thor. "Stop kick stuff!"

Thor dodged the helmet, clearly getting more frustrated as the time went on. "You're... being a really bad friend!"

"You bad friend!" Hulk yelled back.

"You know what we call you? We call you the stupid Avenger!" Thor hissed.

Hulk grew angry, grabbing a metal axe and chucking it at Thor, nearly decapitating him. "What are you, crazy?!"

"Yes!" Hulk shouted, ready to throw something else at him.

"You know what? Earth does hate you!"

Hulk dropped the weapon, walking over to the bed throwing his fists around. He sat on the bed in complete silence. Thor sighed, suddenly feeling bad.

He hesitantly walked over. Hulk shook his head, not even looking over at Thor. "I'm sorry I said those things." Thor apologized. "You're not the stupid Avenger, nobody called you the stupid Avenger."

Hulk looked over. "It's okay."

Thor looked at Hulk. "You can't just go around throwing shields at people. You could've killed me."

"I know, it's just I get so angry all the time!" Hulk shook his fists. "Hulk always angry!"

"I know. We're the same, you and I. Just a couple of hot-headed fools."

"Yeah, same. Hulk like fire, Thor like water." Thor looked confused at Hulks comparison.

"Well... we're both kind of like fire."

"But Hulk like real fire. Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smoldering fire."

Thor tried to hold back a laugh, only to end up chuckling. He turned to him, getting serious again. "Hulk, I need you to do something for me..."

======================

authors note:
here's today's update! enjoy.