ten < SUN'S GOING DOWN

SUN'S GOING DOWN

"WOAH, WOAH, THE SUN IS GOING DOWN! The sun is going down!" Thor said grabbing Bruce's shoulder

Ryn whispered to herself so nobody could hear. "That's the Hulk?"

Bruce looked up at Thor. "Aw, Thor! What happened to your hair? A-and who's she?"

Ryn waved and Thor smiled. "Some creepy old man cut it, and that is Ryn, she is going to help us get out of here."

Bruce sighed. "Oh, your hair looks good, hello." He waved at Ryn. He looked back at Thor. "How's Nat?"

"Uh, N-Nat's good."

"And what about Sokovia?" Bruce asked Thor.

Thor made a confused face. "Sokovia?"

Bruce pointed towards the front of the Quinjet. "The city, Sokovia. Did we save it?"

Thor frowned slightly. "Banner, listen. Sokovia, Ultron... that was two years ago." Ryn stayed clear of the conversation, obviously not knowing what they were talking about.

Bruce rubbed his eyes with one hand. "What are you saying? I've been the Hulk for two years?"

Thor nodded sadly. "I'm afraid so."

Bruce removed his multiple beaded necklaces. "What the hell happened?"

"Banner there's something you should know." Thor tried to explain.

Bruce stood up, grabbing the sheet of cloth around his waist, and walked over to the sensor. "Welcome, voice activation required."

"Banner"

"Welcome, Strongest Avenger."

Thor looked at the controls. "Uh, what?"

Ryn held back a laugh as Bruce ignored Thor. "Ship's log."

The computer projected a video, showing the Quinjet losing control with the Hulk in it. Bruce gained a worried look on his face. "Thor, where are we?"

An alarm rang, causing Bruce to look around. Ryn walked up next to Thor to see his look of guilt. "Yeah, about that..."

"Sakaar, here ye, your attention please. It's bad news, bad news today. Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing."

Ryn and Thor looked between the hologram and Bruce, looking for any sort of reaction.

"Take to the streets! Celebrate my champion!"

"Who is that?" Bruce asked. Thor blinked. "Well, he kind of runs the place. He's also Ryn's boss. You actually lived at his house for a while."

Bruce gasped. "I did?!" Thor nodded. "Quite a lot has happened. You and I had a fight recently."

"Did I win?" Bruce asked. Thor shook his head. "No, I won. Easily."

Ryn snorted.

"That doesn't sound right." Bruce said.

Ryn pitched in. "It isn-" Thor placed his hand over Ryn's mouth, making sure Bruce couldn't see. "Well, it was."

"It seems like that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder and my lovely Scrapper 143 have stolen him away..."

Thor released Ryn from his hold. "Seductive God of Thunder! We need to move." He said, moving away from the window, Ryn following behind.

Bruce slowly walked away from the glass, placing a hand on his forehead and groaning. "This is bad. This is-this is really, really bad."

Bruce looked over to the two, noticing Thor was busy figuring out what to do. He looked over at Ryn. "Excuse me, Ryn? I-I think I'm freaking out!"

Ryn suddenly didn't know what to do, except to grab onto his elbow and support him. "Hey, hey! It's okay! Thor is going to get us out of here and get you back home!"

Suddenly, Thor threw a pile of clothes into Bruce's chest. Bruce grabbed the clothes. "These are Tony's clothes! Is he here?"

"No he's not here. But, listen, stay calm!" Thor rushed Bruce out of the ship and signaled for Ryn to follow him. "The sun's going down. The sun's getting real low!"

======================

"THE SUN'S GOING DOWN, SHH! The sun's getting real low!" Thor held onto Bruce's shoulders, attempting to calm him down, as the three of them walked through the busy street. Bruce collapsed on some steps in front of a door.

"Will you stop saying that?!" Bruce said.

"I just need you to stay calm!" Thor explained. Ryn looked between the two, not knowing what to do.

Bruce looked up at Thor. "Stay calm? I'm on an alien planet!"

author's note:
nothing for today, enjoy