six < BADDEST FRIEND

BADDEST FRIEND

THE CROWD WENT SILENT

THE CROWD WENT SILENT. The Hulk flew high in the air from Thor's blast. When he smashed back into the sand, the crowd broke into loud cheers and whistles.

The Grandmaster stood with a slightly shocked look on his face, leaning forward. He stood up abruptly, walking towards the window.

The Hulk gritted his teeth before sprinting towards Thor. Both of them leaped into the air, with their fists reeling back.

Once they collided, a wave of electricity took over shoving both of them back. Now, the crowd was cheering for Thor, chanting 'thunder'.

As Thor approached Hulk with a more confident look, he recognized a familiar feeling reeling through his body. He fell to the ground, still shaking from the electricity.

Hulk launched into the air, and Thor opened his eyes to see Hulk coming back down. He reached up a hand, before everything went black.

======================

THOR WOKE WITH A YELP, scaring off some girls with oils and cloths around him. He noticed the girls running off through the hallway before sitting up and taking off the cloth around his torso.

Panting, he looked around the red and orange room. He stood up and walked towards a window, before noticing a shadow in a hot tub nearby.

It was The Hulk. Thor raised his hands. "Are we cool?"

When he didn't respond, Thor grinned and looked out the window. "It's a Hulk in a hot tub. So, how long have you been like that?"

Hulk moved in the tub. "What do you mean?"

"Like this, big, green... stupid." Thor asked, his hands on his hips.

Hulk moved into the light. "Hulk always Hulk."

Thor paused. "How'd you get here?"

"Winning." Hulk replied. Thor spun around, raising his eyebrows at the monster. "You mean cheating?" He pointed at the disk on his neck. "We're they wearing one of these, huh? When you won? How'd you arrive here?"

Hulk raised his hand and dove it into the water, mimicking his Quinjet flight. Thor slowly nodded, "Where is the Quinjet?"

Silently, Hulk rose from the tub, walking over to the window. Thor quickly looked away as he realized the the Hulk was not wearing any clothing at all.

Thor awkwardly laughed, folding his hands in front of him. "That's... ah.. naked. Very naked."

Thor cringed as he closed his eyes. "That's in my brain now."

Hulk pointed out the window. "Quinjet"

Thor rushed over to the window, staring at the slightly damaged Quinjet sitting in the dump of garbage below.

Thor walked over to his previous spot, and started getting ready to get out of this planet.

======================

RYN AND BRUNNHILDE sat in their ship, waiting for a call from the Grandmaster. Brunnhilde sipping on yet another bottle, "I've been thinking a lot lately."

"About what?" Ryn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is this what we're gonna be doing for the rest of our lives? I mean, I've been waiting for something daring and shocking to happen, b-but it just doesn't seem to be true."

Ryn looked at her friend with a look of sadness. "I know you want something else, and maybe we can get something else."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh you know, that Lord of Thunder! He looks like he can get us out of here!"

"Oh shut up, you're only saying that because you want to jump his bones."

Ryn gasped. "Hey!"

Brunnhilde giggled. "Listen, that guy only cares about getting out of here, he probably doesn't even remember who we are."

Ryn frowned, turning away from Brunnhilde. As they sat in silence, they both thought about how unhappy they are. Little did they know, they do have a chance to change their lives.

========================

"YOU'RE BADDEST FRIEND!" Hulk yelled.

"I'm not baddest friend! I prefer you."

"Baddest friend!"

"I don't even like Banner!" He raised his fingers mockingly. "I'm into numbers and science and stuff."

"Thor go. Hulk stay."

"Fine. You stay here. Stupid place. It's hideous by the way. The red. The white. Just pick a color. Ridiculous." Thor said as he walked away.

"You didn't smash anything. I won that fight."

"I smashed you."

"Sure.. sure."

"Baby arms."

"What?"

Hulk threw food at Thor. "Baby arms!"

"You're... a big child!"

"Thor go!"

"I am going!" Thor yelled back. He walked towards the opening, only to zapped by the laser barrier.

authors note:
nothing for today! enjoy.