e p i l o g u e

"I THINK THE BLUE HAIR SUITS YOU." Thor told Ryn, grabbing her hand.

"It's gonna take a while to get used to, but at least I got these sick new powers!" Ryn giggled.

Thor laughed. When there was silence, they both leaned in and connected their lips in a proper kiss.

As they pulled away, Loki walked towards them, awkwardly wondering if he was walking in on something.

"Am I interrupting something?" Loki questioned.

Ryn blushed and Thor chuckled. "Not at all."

The three stood in an awkward silence, before Ryn bursted out laughing, causing Thor to laugh as well. Loki tried to hold his laughter in, but failed as he began as well.

After they all calmed down, they looked out of the large window of the ship. Loki sighed. "Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to Earth?"

"Yes, of course. People on Earth love me. I'm very popular. Plus, it will be Ryn's first time." Thor said as he nudged Ryn's shoulder.

"Let me rephrase that. Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to Earth?" Loki questioned.

"Probably not, to be honest. I wouldn't worry, brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine." Thor smiled.

As the three of them stood in a comfortable silence, a shadow suddenly cast upon them. When they looked up, they saw a huge ship in front of them. As the ship got closer, Thor slowly wrapped a protective arm around Ryn as she shuddered. "T-Thor?"

thank you so much for reading DARLING DEAREST, my first ever book.

THOR AND RYN WILL RETURN IN
ETERNAL