sixteen < NOT A PLACE

NOT A PLACE

THOR STOOD ON THE BRIDGE, SPINNING INTO THE AIR AND TAKING OUT MULTIPLE ENEMIES

THOR STOOD ON THE BRIDGE, SPINNING INTO THE AIR AND TAKING OUT MULTIPLE ENEMIES. On the other side, Brunnhilde stood with her new armor, along with Ryn. Loki stood with Korg and Miek by the ship's bridge, and Hulk fought with Fenris underwater.

Eventually, Thor, Ryn, Brunnhilde, and Loki all met in the middle of the bridge. Thor panted and looked at Loki. "You're late."

Loki huffed. "You're missing an eye."

Ryn suddenly looked at Thor, noticing the empty spot where his eye his supposed to be. "Oh, my! Thor!"

Brunnhilde brushed past the two. "This isn't over."

The four of them make their way over to the end of the bridge. Across from them, they notice Hela appearing from the smoke.

Thor looked at his small team. "I think we should disband the Revengers."

Ryn sighed. "Sadly, I agree."

Loki shook his head. "Hit her with a lightning blast."

Thor frowned and gestured towards Hela. "I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing!"

"We need to hold her off until everyone's on board." Brunnhilde explained.

"It won't end here. The longer Hela's on Asgard, the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now."

Ryn frowned. "Well what are we waiting for then? What's our first move?"

Loki looked at Thor. "I'm not doing Get Help."

Thor stepped forward, looking at his sister. "Asgard's not a place, it's the people." He turned and pointed at Loki. "Loki, it was never about stopping Ragnarok. It was about causing Ragnarok! Surtur's crown, the vault! It's the only way."

Loki nodded. "Bold move, brother. Even for me."

As Loki started to walk away, Ryn took in a deep breath. "Alright, let's get started."

Thor leaped towards Hela. The two started to battle, Hela creating black blades and Thor attacking with lightning.

As Thor aimed for her head, she bent backwards and threw him over her.

Brunnhilde and Ryn ran forward together, and took out both Hela's knees, causing her to fall to the ground. Hela stood up with ease.