eleven < A LITTLE WEIRD

A LITTLE WEIRD

"THIS IS JUST A PLANET

"THIS IS JUST A PLANET. You've been on a planet before!" Thor replied. Bruce rubbed his hands together. "Yeah, one!"

"Well, now you've been on two! It's a good thing! It's a new experience!"

"Thor." Ryn warned. Thor shrugged.

Bruce sighed. "My-my neurons are firing faster than my brain can handle the information. The whole thing is totally different this time." Bruce said, speaking to himself. "I mean, as Hulk, I felt like I had both hands on the wheel, but this time it's like he had the keys to the car, and I was locked in the trunk!"

"Well, you're back now, that's all that matters." Thor smiled. Bruce shook his head. "No, what I'm trying to tell you is that, if I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back again. And, when you're stranded on a planet that's designed to stress me out!"

"We're not stranded. I'm going to figure out a way to get us home." Thor explained, patting Bruce on the shoulder.

Bruce sighed. "Thank you!"

"Not your home though.. Asgard. My home. Listen, my people are in great danger, and you and I-"

"And me!" Ryn added. Thor smiled at her.

"You, me, and Ryn have to fight this really powerful being, who also happens to be my sister.."

"Okay, that is so wrong on so many.. I don't wanna fight your sister! T-t-that's a family issue!" Bruce exclaimed while Thor shook his head.

"But she's an evil being!"

"I don't care! I don't care what she is! I'm not fighting anymore beings. I'm sick of it. I just told you, if I turn into the Hulk again, I may never come back again, and you don't care!"

Thor panicked. "No, no, no! I'm putting together a team! Your Hulk is the fire!"

Bruce shook his head. "Wait, you're just using me to get to the Hulk. That's gross. You don't even care about me. You're not my friend."

Ryn frowned, seeing the poor scientist start to get upset. Thor shook his head. "No, no! I don't even like the Hulk! He-he's all like argh! Smash smash! I prefer you!"

Bruce slowly nodded. "Thanks."

"But, if I'm being honest, when fighting, he is very powerful and useful." Thor said. Ryn facepalmed.

"Yeah, well, Banner's very powerful and useful too." Bruce argued back.

Thor squinted. "Is he though?"

"Okay, how many PhD's does Hulk have? Zero. How many does Banner have? Seven!"

"Wow." Ryn said under her breath, except she said it a little too loud. Thor and Bruce looked at her. She awkwardly smiled. "Sorry."

Thor looked back at Bruce. "Fine. You don't have to fight anyone, but we're in danger here, so we have to move!"

Thor stood up, finding a pile of rags nearby. Bruce looked at him. "What are you doing with that?"

Thor looked at both Ryn and Bruce. "I need a disguise. I'm a fugitive."

"We need a disguise too." Bruce said. Thor threw the cloth over his head. "You are a disguise. Ryn." He gently handed her a piece of cloth, and she threw it over her head as well.

Bruce patted his blazer, finding a pair of sunglasses and tossing them on his face. "I'll be Tony Stark! Yeah! Tony and the gypsies!"

"Tony Stark?" Ryn actually said under her breath this time.

Thor shook his head. "What? No. You're Bruce. Bruce Banner."

"Then why did you dress me up like Tony?"

"Because you were naked." Thor explained.

".. Okay I'll give you that." Bruce said, while pulling on the crotch of his pants. Ryn awkwardly looked away while Thor slapped his hands away. "What are you doing?! Stop that!"

"Sorry. Tony wears his pants really tight!" Bruce complained.

"Why are you being so weird?" Thor asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's the fact that I was trapped for two years inside a monster made me a little weird!" Bruce snapped at Thor, green protruding from his neck as he got angry.

Thor patted his shoulders. "Hey.. shhh. It's okay. Good. Calm down, calm down."

The three started walked down the alleyway, hopefully to find a way out of this planet.

author's note:
merry christmas !! enjoy.