fifteen < GODDESS OF DEATH

GODDESS OF DEATH

OUTSIDE THOR AND RYN'S SHIP, Brunnhilde's is struck and starts to smoke

OUTSIDE THOR AND RYN'S SHIP, Brunnhilde's is struck and starts to smoke. She opened a hatch, and climbed out of it. Suddenly, the ship burst into flames. Thor and Bruce started to yell in protest. Ryn, however, was not worried one bit.

Brunnhilde appeared on their window, and yelped on impact. Ryn smiled, knowing already that she survived.

Thor nodded his head. "Get inside!"

Brunnhilde grunted. "In a minute!"

Ryn stood up, and started to get ready to help. Thor noticed her, and thought to himself. "I should probably go help."

Thor looked at Bruce. "Banner, take the wheel."

Ryn suddenly jumped out of the ship, landing on another one. Bruce sat down in the pilot's seat. "I don't even know how to fly one of these things!"

Thor glanced at him and then at Ryn, who was defeating enemies left and right. "Use one of your PhD's!"

And with that, Thor jumped out of the ship, and landed on the same one as Ryn. Bruce turned. "None of them are for flying alien spaceships!"

Ryn grabbed ahold of a handle, and pulled, revealing an engine. Thor smiled. "Nice!"

Ryn giggles as she grabbed Thor's hand and jumped to another ship. The previous one bursted into flames.

Thor, Ryn, and Brunnhilde all landed on another Saakarian ship. Ryn ripped open another hatch, and Brunnhilde threw the pilot out of the seat. Brunnhilde started to lead the ship towards the Devil's Anus.

Ryn smiled. "Feels great to be back, doesn't it?!" She yelled towards Brunnhilde. Brunnhilde laughed as Thor smiled at the two.

When they got to a safe distance above their own ship, they all jumped into it, landing perfectly inside. Ryn fell into Thor, and he steadied her.

Ryn stepped back and smiled. "Thank you." She looked at him, and suddenly got on her toes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. As she pulled back and walked away, Thor stood in shock for a few seconds, and then followed her quickly.

"Guys!" Bruce called. "We're coming up on the Devil's Anus!"

As their ship soared through the sky, Brunnhilde and Ryn took over the controls. "Here we go!" Brunnhilde yelled. The ship thrusted into full speed, and headed towards a purple light. They picked up more speed, sending everyone into pain.

Coming out of light speed, the ship flew out of the anus. Inside their ship, everyone was passed out. Bruce was the first to wake up, groaning as the ship flew through space.

One by one, they woke up to the beautiful sight of Asgard. Ryn gasped, forgetting how magnificent Thor's home was.

"Never thought I'd be back here." Brunnhilde commented.

Bruce stood up from his seat, walking over to the front of the ship. "I thought it'd be nicer. Not that it's not nice, it's-it's on fire."

A hologram of a mountain appeared in between Ryn and Brunnhilde. Brunnhilde leaned forward. "Here, up in the mountains; heat signatures." Ryn zoomed in, revealing small bodies within the mountain. "People clustered together. She's coming for them."

"Okay," Thor nodded, looking around. "drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away."

"And get yourself killed?" Brunnhilde questioned, while Ryn looked at him in disbelief.

"The people trapped down there are all that matters. While I'm dealing with her, you three need to help get everyone off Asgard."

Ryn stood up. "Thor, I will not let you simply-"

"I need to save my people, Ryn, and you guys are going to help me." Thor interrupted.

Ryn grabbed Thor's arms. "And how the hell are we gonna do that?"

Thor smiled. "I have a man on the ground."

========================

AS THOR PULLED OUT A MACHINE GUN AND A LARGE BLASTER, he held out a bunch of white, blue, and gold clothing towards Ryn and Brunnhilde. "This is for the both of you. I found it in the armory and I thought I'd bring it along."

Ryn and Brunnhilde gently grabbed the armor for themselves. "Thank you."

Brunnhilde walked away, leaving only Thor and Ryn. Ryn hopped down from the ship, joining Thor on the ground. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, to which he returned the action. "Don't die. Please."

Thor smiled and pulled away. "I won't."

========================

THOR AND HELA BEGIN TO BATTLE, HELA EASILY BLOCKING EVERY SINGLE STRIKE FROM THOR. She grabbed Thor's weapon, twisting it in a way that caused pain upon him. "To be honest, I expected more."

She threw Thor's spear out of his hands, causing him to spin and land on the palace floor harshly.

Hela grabbed Thor's throat and pushed him against the wall. She leaned in close to Thor's ear. "Here's the difference between us; I'm Odin's first born. The rightful heir, the savior of Asgard."

She lifted him off the ground. "And you're nothing!"

Hela threw Thor to the ground, swinging a small sword towards him. Thor blocked them attack, only to have Hela strike once again. The sword cut through his armor above his abdomen.

Thor fell to the floor, gasping loudly. Hela turned around to face him. "So simple. Even a blind man could see it."

She swung her sword at him, ripping one of his eyes out. Hela cringed. "Now you remind me of dad."

She grabbed him, and started dragging him towards the balcony. She grabbed some of his hair, forcing him to look over the edge.

Hela leaned towards his ear. "You see? No one's going anywhere. I'll get the sword, even if that means I kill every single one of them to do it."

Hela forced Thor to watch over Asgard. Suddenly, Loki, Korg, and Miek appeared. Loki fanned his arms out. "Your savior is here!"

Thor chuckled, but suddenly got a knife is his face by Hela. She turned him around, and held his arms back by more knives. She grabbed his throat, and looked down at him.

"A valiant effort, but you never stood a chance. You see? I'm not a queen, or a monster." She leaned down. "I'm the goddess of death. What were you the god of again?"

Thor began to see visions of his father, over and over again. He snapped back into reality, and blue strikes of lightning came upon himself. He shot a blast of lightning towards Hela, and leaped off the balcony, ready to fight.

=======================

authors note:
we are getting pretty close to the end ! i really hope u guys are enjoying it so far. enjoy !