nine < A FAMILIAR FACE

A FAMILIAR FACE

THOR SMILED AT RYN, glad that she decided to join him on his quest

THOR SMILED AT RYN, glad that she decided to join him on his quest. Switching on a few buttons, he placed his hand on a sensor. "Welcome. Voice activation required."

Thor bit his lip, trying to think. He smirked. "Thor."

"Access denied."

Thor frowned. "Uh, Thor, son of Odin."

"Access denied."

"God of Thunder."

"Access denied."

Ryn made a confused face. "God of Thunder?"

Thor looked at her. "Yes?"

"This whole time I thought it was Lord of Thunder!" Ryn said, causing Thor to laugh and return to the sensor.

He pressed his hand against the pad again. "Strongest Avenger."

"Access denied."

Thor made a confused face as he repeated himself. "Strongest. Avenger."

"Access denied."

Ryn tried to help by thinking of names, but couldn't bring herself to come up with anything. Thor tried once more. "Damn you Stark. Point Break."

The jet finally lit up. "Welcome, Point Break."

The two laughed, high fiving each other, only to be interrupted by the Hulk ripping open the back of the Quinjet. "Friends stay!"

Ryn and Thor's eyes widened as Thor grabbed Ryn and put her behind him, blocking her from getting hurt at all. "Hulk, no!"

Hulk ignored him, walking towards them, destroying the ship. Ryn and Thor turned around and started pressing buttons, clearly panicking. Suddenly, a video of the Black Widow herself, Natasha Romanoff appeared.

"Nice work big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast."

Hulk stopped in his tracks, staring at the video.

"So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode, so I need you to help me out, okay?"  The video glitched out, and vanished. Thor and Ryn turned to the Hulk, seeing him stumble backwards, seeming to fight himself.

He threw himself into the walls, clutching his head, finally turning into the scientist Thor recognizes, Bruce Banner.

====================

authors note:
bit of a filler chapter, also super short and i'm sorry! i really wanted to update before thanksgiving so here you go! have a happy thanksgiving. :))