fourteen < GET HELP

GET HELP

THOR, RYN, AND LOKI ENTERED AN ELEVATOR

THOR, RYN, AND LOKI ENTERED AN ELEVATOR. Ryn gave the brothers their space to talk. Loki nodded at Thor. "I'm probably better off staying in Sakaar."

Thor turned to him. "That's exactly what I was thinking."

Loki looked at Thor. "Did you just agree with me?"

"C'mon this place is perfect for you; it's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do great here."

"Do you truly think so little of me?"

"Well.." Ryn said under her breath so nobody could hear.

Thor studied Loki. "Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, and I'm me. I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but, let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago."

Loki frowns slightly. "It's probably for the best that we never see each other again."

"It's what you've always wanted." Thor smiled, giving Loki a pat on the back.

Ryn smiled at Thor. He looked back at Loki. "Hey let's do Get Help."

Loki blinked. "What?"

"Get Help."

"No."

"Aw, c'mon you love it."

"I hate it. It's humiliating."

"Do you have a better plan?"

"No."

"We're doing it."

"We are not doing Get Help."

Ryn looked between the two. "Uh, will someone please explain to me what Get Help is?"

Thor smiled as he wrapped an arm around her while Loki gave an angry look.

====================

THE LARGE DOORS OPENED, REVEALING THOR AND RYN HOLDING LOKI OFF HIS FEET. "Please somebody!" Ryn cried out. "Get help!"

Thor looked scared and concerned, while Loki looked unamused. The guards raised their guns. "Help him!" Thor yelled as he threw Loki's limp body towards the guards, taking them out.

Thor gave Ryn a high five as Loki stood up. They both looked at each other with a smile. "Classic."

Thor stepped forward. "Which one's the ship she told us to get?"

Loki raised a finger towards a yellow ship with red detail. "The Commodore."

Ryn walked in front of Thor, as Loki suddenly stopped walking. "Although I don't think it'll make much of a difference..."

Thor shook his head, while Ryn looked back in confusion.  Thor sighed. "Oh, Loki.." Ryn, still confused, looked at Loki, seeing him vanish into thin air.

The real Loki stood in front of a security panel, ready to press any button. Ryn suddenly grew angry, ready to run towards him, when Thor stopped her.

Loki smirked. "I know I've betrayed you many times before. But this time, it's truly nothing personal." Thor chuckled, nodding at his words. "The rewards for both of your capturing will set me up nicely." Loki smiled.

Loki pressed a button, causing the panel to light up red.

"Never one for sentiment, are you?" Thor commented. Ryn gave Loki a glare.

Loki smirked once more. "Easier to let it burn."

"I agree." Thor smiled, holding up the same small box that Brunnhilde used on him. Loki's smirk dropped as he looked behind his shoulder, noticing a small disk on his upper back.

Thor activated the device, causing Loki to fall to the ground, shaking as he did so. Ryn gasped, "Awesome!"

The two of them walked over to Loki's stiff body. Thor bent down and smiled. "Dear brother, you've become predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go."

Loki clenched his jaw in pain. Thor scoffed. "See, Loki, life is about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess that's what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief. But you could be more."

Thor looked at the small box, and tossed it over his shoulder. "I'll just put this over here for you. Anyways, we've got places to be. Good luck, I guess."

Ryn looked down at Loki, and gave him a hard kick. She smiled. "Bye!"

=====================

"ALRIGHT, WE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT. It's just another spaceship." Thor said, mostly speaking to himself.

Ryn looked confused. "I'm no pilot, but I don't think flying should be this bumpy."

Thor chuckled. "Well, it's gonna have to do for now."

Ryn looked back through a window. "Uh oh. We've got company."

Suddenly, another ship came through and took the other to the ground. The ship pulled up next to Thor and Ryn's, and revealed Brunnhilde and Bruce in the front seats. "Open the doors."

Thor nodded and pressed a button. Thor doors to the ship opened, and Bruce came flying in, almost falling out. Bruce pulled himself to his feet. "Shouldn't we be fighting back or something?"

Thor nodded. "Yes, we should."

Ryn pulled Bruce to the front of the ship, out of danger. Thor furrowed his eyebrows. "Where are the guns on this ship?!"

Brunnhilde spoke through the ships comms. "There aren't any! It's a leisure vessel! Grandmaster uses it for his good times; orgies and stuff!"

Ryn grimaced. Bruce gave a shocked look. "Did she just say the Grandmaster uses it for orgies?!"

Thor cringed. "Yeah. Don't touch anything."

====================

authors note:
sorry for keeping u waiting such a long time! enjoy