Daydream - Wash x F! Reader

Her name was (Y/N) (L/N) code name Agent (S/N).. She had beautiful (H/L) (H/C) hair and amazing (E/C) that light up my day-
Okay.. Maybe this whole having a crush on the freelancer who was 3rd place on the leaderboard--

"Wash.."

she could easily kick my ass if she really wanted to..

But she was different to all the girls.. girls?
women on this ship.. She was smart, funny, out-going, strong.. not to mention beautiful-

"Wash."

Like I mean really beautiful like-

"Wash!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts, and was greeted by the one and only Agent (S/N) who did not have her helmet on. She had her hair in a ponytail/bun, her loose (H/C) hair hung in her face.. She rose an eyebrow. "Hey Wash? You alright over there?"

I stiffened up and cleared my throat- probably wasn't the best choice.. "Y-Yeah. I am fine!" "Ya sure? I mean one moment you were looking at me and just spaced out." she smirked before continuing..

"Were you daydreaming about me?" "W-What!? N-No! I wasn't I was just- uhh- waiting for us to land!" "Right..." She said of course you could easily tell by her voice she didn't believe me one bit, she giggled before winking at me playfully.

Was it just me or was it getting hot in here?

Agent (S/N) pulled her helmet over her head, locking it back into place as the pelican was just about to land in..

"Okay Wash, get your head back in the game. Don't want you zoning out on the battlefield now would we?~" she giggled.

South huffed in annoyance as she pushed past me as the ramp came down..

"R-Right.."