A Chance - Sharkface x Reader

At least one or two.. months to say the least since you met him and fell grew quite fond of him for him but you both were on two completely different sides.. As you learned his name- or at least as he went by; Sharkface.

How you met him was quite simple.. You were captured by pirates and taken back to Felix and Locus but they wanted nothing to do with you.. But Sharkface didn't really take kindly that you were with those freelancers and that is how you met him.

It took a few hours till others came and saved you but you actually grew quite- well fond to him in such a short time...

Now you snorted at the thought, it was stupid and probably the dumbest thing you've ever done.. Love at first sight was it?

After both Washington, Kimball and Carolina left after they--...
You stayed behind and looked down at the steel and brick coloured merc. "(L/N)? You coming?" asked Washington and you looked over your shoulder and nodded "Yeah I'll catch up." "Alright.." he said before catching up with the others.

Looking down and examining his facial features and smiled sadly and approached him, kneeling down beside his lifeless figure and touching his cheek before looking back in the direction of where Washington and the others went then returning your attention back to Sharkface.

"I'm sorry..." A tear fell beneath her (model) helmet.

"I didn't even get a chance to get to properly love you.."