Um Hello - Simmons x F! Reader

~Um Hello: 1 out of 2/3 ~

Day..- Geez you didn't even remember, maybe a little over a year since you crash landed on a planet called Chorus.

You've arrived on Chorus with fireteam (Charlie & Echo, ect.) but you all split after crashing finding yourself in the rebel army; fighting for freedom.
It was a simple army but nothing really happened, usually just daily training with a man named Felix.. Eating and go out on patrol then sleep.

The interesting thing was everybody in the army thought you were a male, but you didn't mind as you didn't get any special treatment.

Months passed and Kimball announced the arrival of the reds and blues named Grif, Tucker, Caboose and Simmons..
Simmons for some reason there was something very interesting about him maybe it was the way he always knew what to do or maybe it was his awkwardness with girls which you found cute.

After a long time admiring him from afar- stalker.. you told yourself with a blush probably how embarrassing and or creepy it sounded when you put your mind to it.. Back on subject, you've found the courage to finally tell him your feelings but only to fear the worst.. Getting regretted.

--

Taking a deep breath as you found Captain Simmons talking with Captain Grif, taking your sweet time to catch him alone. Seeing the only chance you had as Grif left. Slowly approaching the maroon colored soldier "Sir, Can I have a word?" "Oh? Um hello Private (L/N). I uh.. sure."

Right.. it came back to you.. You've been promoted back to private as they don't know-- erm.. nevermind.

Clearing your throat "I.. Sir-.. Simmons. I just wanted to inform you.." "Inform me of what exactly Private (L/N)?" "My feelings towards you sir." you said lowly "F-Feelings?" he said a bit surprised, nodding.
"I-I've had feelings towards you for a long time now, Captain Simmons..." you said as you felt your cheeks heat up, blushing..

"I.. I am flattered but.." "B-But?" "I'm not gay.."

Oh right.. that..