Stupid Girl - Lopez x F! Reader

It was a beautiful day in blood gulch, the sun was hot and the sky was clear with no cloud in sight and the grass was well grassy and green.
"Today is a beautiful day!~" cheered a certain (F/C) red solider, she stretched her arms before grabbing her weapon. She woke up to the sound of constuction or something, she began to wonder where that sound came from anyways.

Her name was Private (F/N) (L/N) who was assigned to red team, and yes she was most definitely a girl. Sarge treated her like a daughter he never had, Simmons couldn't talk properly around her and well Grif was Grif as long as she didn't touch his snack stash she was pretty cool with him and he would even give her something from time to time then Lopez.. He never spoke to her, she began to wonder why.

Maybe it was just his work? No that can't be it because he could still talk to her and she already tried talking to him when he wasn't doing anything and she already tried asking the others but they didn't give her a proper answer either.

"I wonder why.." she mumbled as she was now on the warthog, as if it was a sunning rock or something, her back pressed against the got engine-- wait.. wasn't it on? She quickly sat up and jumped off. It was- "Oh no.." It was like a thousand degrees out here- well not really but she was on the probably over heating engine for a long time now..

"I was suppose to check if it works and quickly turn if off after I was finished!" she whined, she hesitated but popped open the hood of the car.. when she did, it was quiet.. "Uh.. well crap.. Engine is completely and utterly dead.." she mumbled.

"eres estúpida"

You turned to see Lopez standing there with his arms crossed, as if he was glaring at you behind his visor.. "E-Eh?"