Talking to Yourself - Reds x F! Reader

Just another day at Blood Gulch, nothing too interesting was going on.. like every other day.
Standing around.. in a box canyon.. Yup. That was the lifestyle of (Y/N) the rookie to the red team, who recently transferred here like a few weeks ago.. Her name was (F/N) (L/N), she prefered (L/N) and had (F/C) armor..

"Lopez Simmons Grif Donut, (L/N)! On the double!" Sarge yelled.
Everyone quickly rushed to the red commanding officer. "What is it sir?" Simmons asked, eagerly waiting for orders.. You prepared to be disappointed-- yup.. Just another complain how the blues do this and that.

(L/N) sighed she began to wonder why they just don't go over there and get it over and take them out. Simple as that.
She didn't realize she said out aloud.. "(L/N). Are you talking to yourself?" Grif said annoyed.
The (F/C) coloured red blinked in confusion.. "Grif! -- Do-Don't judge her!" Simmons stuttered as you were a girl and he had trouble talking to girls and Lopez said something in spanish. Then Sarge made another dramatic speak about.. you.. how you probably had a 'horrible' past and now you talk to yourself to keep yourself company or something along those lines..

"I seriously hate you guys.." (L/N) said clearly embarrassed with the situation, becoming red if she wasn't already.
"Awh (L/N), don't be like that!" Donut started..

This was going to be a loong day..