Blossoms - Donut x Reader

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon with both armies, being the New Republic and Federal Army of Chorus.

Since it was a nice day out, nobody was really doing anything but preparing for war which was a big deal meanwhile Donut decided to take a break from all that underneath a gorgeous cherry tree that was in full bloom, away from the thought of war just to take a peaceful break.

Not to mention the light-ish pink sim-trooper invited you along to enjoy his break with his lovely girlfriend.

The wind blew a nice warm breeze, letting out a soft sigh as this brought you back when you were back at home. You began to wonder how your family was doing, and the friends you left back at basic training. Wonder how their life turned out..

Snapping out of your thoughts when Donut caught your eye, who was playfully trying to catch the pedals that fell from the tree, that you sat under and both your helmets were off to the side and sitting on the green grass.

"Donut?" you asked with a giggle, the blonde turned to face you with a huge cute yet stupid grin "Done."
Looking mildly confused as you felt something being set on your head, and your cheeks begin to warm up as Donut pulled out a camera and took a quick picture of his master piece.

"Donut?" you asked flustered "Hmm, what is it (Y/N)?" Donut hummed as he looked at the picture which he snapped mere moments ago. "W-What are you going to do with that picture?" "Keep it! Of course!" he said in a matter-of-factly way with a huge goofy grin.
You brushed your (h/c) locks out of your face just as you scooted over and leaned closer to Donut, wanting to see the photo he shot.

It was a beautiful shot of you, wearing a light-ish red flower crown on your head and sitting beside the cherry blossom tree as your (e/c) orbs locked onto the camera in surprise and your cheeks were a tint of red. "I think crown really does define your features." Donut pointed out, growing a bit bashful which made you smirk and nudge his arm with yours.

"Think so?" you ask with an amused smirk.

"I know so. Because you are beautiful and maybe more beautiful than this light-ish red cherry blossom tree." Donut agreed.

"Donut, Dear. It's pink."