Bar - Locus x Felix

{Modern AU}

Felix sat in the bar alone, it was like any other day.. Slumped in his seat and tapping the table in an impatiently matter, after a few more moments of utter boredom had passed the bartender slid him another drink.

He rolled his eyes in an annoyed matter and picking the drink, tipping it over the glass over his month and taking it whole. This was nothing more than he can usually take but Locus had told him not to drink anymore as he had a job for them.. Felix thought of it as another lame heist or someone wanted someone killed.

Now that he was thinking of it, where was Locus?

Wasn't he suppose to be here by now?

Felix looked back into the crowds of drunken idiots people and didn't see his partner anywhere, he snorted at the thought of Locus being late in the first time in well.. forever.
"You're here early." said a familiar and annoyed voice and Felix looked further to his left "Speak of the devil." he smirked, there stood his rather pissed off looking partner. "They didn't let you in?" he asked in amusement and Locus glared at him "Drop it." "They didn't, did they?" "Quiet Felix before I-" "Before you what?" he dared with that stupid smirk of his.

Locus was clearly embarrassed by this and he let out a huff of air and Felix laughed at the look on his face.

"Shut up."