Sleepover at Bobby's - Bsm

It was four am whenever your two brothers, Sam and dean pulled up to your uncle Bobby's, You laid in the back seat glaring at the boys with your arms crossed glaring at them both, you wanted to go on the hunt with them, but of course they told you no.

"Y/n stop it. You're not going with us now get out of the damn car" Dean grumbled, he wasn't always this way but he was pissed off and done with your bullshit. You kicked his seat harshly making him jump out of the car and grab your arm, he knelt down grabbing your shoulders glaring at you.

"Stop it! I hate you! let me go!" You screamed slapping him repeatedly

"Y/F/N! Son of a bitch stop it! You're acting like a spoiled brat! Now you're going to go in there and behave!" Dean yelled ignoring as Sam slowly walked over holding your over night back and blankie, somehow something snapped into Dean and he grabbed your blankie throwing it into the impala "If you're such a big girl then you can go without your blankie and the flannel" He growled. The flannel was special to you because it was Sam's and it always made you fee safe.

You let out a loud cry getting Bobby's attention, He quickly ran down with his gun, aiming it at Dean he growled

"Dean! Why're you making her cry!?" Bobby yelled glaring at him, dean quickly stood up looking at him

"She's being a little brat!" He yelled glaring at you, tears fell down your face as you ran to Bobby hugging his leg crying loudly, he quickly picked you up swaying softly.

"Bobby I'm sorr-" Bobby quickly cut him off glaring at him "just go dean before she starts crying again" he said walking inside.

The boys didn't get back till late that night, very very late, and you were very upset about it, so once they got inside of your uncle Bobby's you took off out of the door. You felt like you had ran for miles but really your eight year old legs only carried you a mile into the woods, you knew it was dangerous but as of right now, you didn't care. You had to teach the boys a lesson, mostly Dean. No one takes your damn flannel and blankey.

"Son of a bitch!" You heard dean yell as you finally stopped hiding behind a tree, you hear quick footsteps then someone standing in front of you. He had pretty blue eyes and wore a really long coat, it looked like a dress which caused you to giggle, the man kneeled down looking at you softly

"Go back to the Winchester's, child..there's a scary monster in the woods and it's not your time to go" he said with a deep voice, you froze seeing a light shine on you which you discovered to be Sam's flashlight. You turn to look back at the man but he was gone, just as your brother gets to you, you hear a loud howl and something like a dog running.

"DEAN! WEREWOLF!" Your brother screamed grabbing your arm and running quickly towards the impala, you gripped onto Sam's jacket as he picked you up running as fast as he could.

You could hear the deafening sounds of Dean's gun shooting out into the woods, you hear a loud thump and then Bobby saying he'll handle it. You kept your face hidden in Sam's jacket sniffling loudly as tears soaked into his shirt, Sam just rubbed your back calmly while walking towards the impala.

"Uh uh" Dean tutted "I wanna talk to her real quick Sam" he demanded grabbing you from Sam and setting you down on top the impala, dean grabbed your hands looking at you.

"Y/n...you know better than to run off...why'd you do that?" He asked softly looking you in the eyes narrowing his eyes to get the truth out of you.

"I...got mad because you took my blankey and flannel.." you whispered looking down playing with the rings on your brothers fingers, Dean sighed looking at you

"And that was a very bad thing to do so whenever we get back to the hotel you have to sit in the corner for fifteen minutes?" He questioned looking at Sam who nodded, Dean was nothing like your father, with the help of Sam they were both pretty great bothers who never mistreated you in any way.

"Okay Bubba....can I have a hug?...cause you have to sit in the corner too cause you lied" you said crossing your arms glaring at your brother

"Oh really? How did I lie?" Dean said stepping back crossing his arms glaring at you

"You said you'd come back at 12 and it's 3" You growled trying to climb down "Hey! Hey! You're gonna scratch the paint!" Dean yelled grabbing you quickly before setting you in the seat.

"Bubba! I saw a man! He had pretty blue eyes!" You yelled pulling on Sam's arm, dean sat in the impala looking back at you

"Y/n what did I tell you about talking to strangers?" Dean growled pulling out of the driveway and towards the hotel

"He told me the monster was in there! And it wasn't my turn to go!" You yelled loudly snatching your blanket from Sam holding it close to your chest.

"So. Strangers can grab you and take you away from us and never give you back and hurt you" Sam explained looking at you ruffling your hair "now go to bed, it's late and if you don't sleep you'll be cranky" he smiled kissing your forehead.

"Okay..love you!" You smiled leaning up kissing Dean's arm and Sam's hand before laying down on the backseat tiredly

"Night" you whispered closing your eyes gripping onto the flannel with dear life, you could finally fall asleep knowing your brothers were with you and safe.

Finally. An update.