Bitches and a broken foot pt 2

Previously: Honestly Mary would be disappointed, she always told Dean to protect you, ever since you were born, and yet he failed her today. Now it was your time for revenge, for you to return the favor to Kasey and her friends, and you and your dad had the perfect idea, and the perfect boys to help do it.

You slowly walked into Kasey's friend's gym, it was empty other than you, her, Sammy, and her brother. You quickly tackled Ashley, Sam holding her older brother back tightly so he couldn't help her, almost mercilessly you repeatedly punched Ashley's face, watching it slowly cover in bruises and blood the harder and more you swung your fist down. You finally grabbed her shirt after a good minute leaning down "Don't EVER fuck with me again" you snapped standing up spitting on her shirt before you walked out, motioning Sam with you. Watching the impala pull up you quickly hopped in glaring at Dean as you wiped off your knuckles "dad! You can't let her do this! Let me go home!-" "no no Dean. You're gonna help and then you're gonna hold Coach Negan back while I beat the hell out of Kasey. Got it?" You asked softly and sickeningly sweet, you had forgiven Dean after seeing him cry himself to sleep for three days, now you just felt horrible and sad. Watching as the school came closer into few you sighed, your hands were hurting, you ended up beating six girls in less than two hours, and now you're going after the one you held the most anger for.

"Now remember, Y/n, the only bone you can break is her nose or leg, and let her hit you first, that way she can't Sue" John explained again as he parked in the back parking lot of the high school "alright, thanks dad" you smiled as you got out shoving the bandana in your back pocket walking in, Dean and Sam quick on your heels so you wouldn't get your ass kicked again. "Hey kasey! You done sucking coach Negan's dick yet!?" You screamed kicking open the gym door's watching Kasey jerk away from Coach Negan quickly "holy shit. You really are banging the Coach, what are you doin it for? To pass PE because you're too busy sucking dick in the bathroom to pass? Hey Coach Negan did you know Kasey just got treated for three different STDs last week?" You sassed walking closer and closer to the both of them, you watched Negan's face contort into disgust and Kasey's contort into pure rage. You watched as Dean held Negan back and then Kasey tackle you to the ground punching your cheek bone, almost as quick as she pounced on you, you twisted the both of you slamming her head against the polished gym floor, you slammed your fists down on her face watching it shift under the force of your fist. "Fuck with me again! I fucking dare you! And don't EVER mess with my big brother again. He may not fight you but I sure as fucking hell will, bitch" you growled receiving a punch to the jaw "get the fuck off of me you crazy whore!" She screamed shoving you off of her, your body hit the floor with a soft thud, your head bouncing off of the floor.

Sam watched nervously, he wanted to jump in but he knew you wanted to get your own revenge. Reaching over, you grabbed Kasey's neck squeezing as tightly as you could, you crawled back ontop of her grabbing her arm flipping her body so she was face first on the floor, with as much force as you could you yanked her arm up listening to it crack loudly, the sound echoing through the gym along with Kasey's loud scream of pain. "Say it. Say that you'll never fuck with the Winchesters again." You demanded holding her head to the floor listening to her cries "okay! Okay! I'll never mess with you guys again! I swear!" She yelled crying loudly as you pressed onto her now broken arm.

Standing up you looked at Negan "I was never here. And if you tell anybody different I'll tell everybody about your little secret with Ms. lane here." You snapped at Coach Negan before walking out cockily slamming the impala door sighing. "Feel better, kiddo?" John asked looking at your busted cheek bone holding out his bandana for you to wipe off the blood "very much better, bitch got what she deserved" you said proudly as Sam and Dean climbed into the impala.

"Dean? You okay?" You asked nervously "I'm fine." He said coldly looking out of the window "listen..what I said about mom..it was way out of line and I'm so sorry.. it was really fucked up..I'm sure mom is proud of you of how far you've come with protecting sammy and I" you said sadly looking back at your older brother nervously. "All is forgiven, y/n. Although I as get a free pass now to diss you" he smirked evilly as John drove back to the house "Dean be nice to your sister, y/n that goes for you too.  I'm serious" he said sternly as he drove.

You laid in the same bed as Dean, repeatedly trying to kick him off the bed clearly aggravated, it was four am and your not-so-kind brother was hogging the entire bed and blankets "dean. You fucking idiot wake up" you snapped making dean jolt awake from instinct grabbing his gun from under his pillow "stop hogging the entire fucking bed and blanket I'm freezing" you complained trying to pull the covers back "are you usin my coat as a blanket?" His sleep filled voice asked as his eyes finally adjusted to the light "yea..you took all the damn covers" you huffed seeing this as your way to steal the covers back you tugged as hard as you could resulting in you landing on the floor. "Goodnight dean." You mumbled closing your eyes "night y/n/n"

So I wrote majority of this last night and fell asleep writing, so I didn't really know how to end it?