One call away - J2 Bsm

Request: "Could you do a BSM between Jensen and his sister? And she is dealing with Anxiety/depression and reached a low so Jensen and Jared help her out? Cause she SH'd and called them???"
AlexCooper250 I hope this is alright :)
Warnings: this story contains details of depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and past trauma (not specified on what)

You wouldn't say your life was horrible but it sucked and went downhill quickly whenever your brother moved to Austin, Texas. You barely seen him anymore, he wasn't in a relationship so you didn't understand why he had to move that far away, especially from you, especially on your sixteenth birthday. Although you and him barely had time to talk anymore Jensen always told you the same five words before he left every time he came to visit "I'm only one call away"

It was about 4:30 AM whenever you froze in fear, you thought you were home alone but you heard footsteps in your kitchen, your home was set up a little odd, it was two stories, your mother and father's room were on the top floor along with Jensen's old room, the guest room and Joshua's old bedroom. Your room was downstairs next to the back door and kitchen, your bedroom door was literally next to the refrigerator, you had your own bathroom now that lead into Mackenzie's old bedroom so you could almost hear everything in the house. Laying stiff you stared at the wall, back facing the door just Incase if somebody did break in they'd think you were asleep.

That wasn't your first time getting paranoid during the middle of the night/early in the morning.

Your parents, Alan and Donna, were on a two week vacation to Hawaii, they weren't going to go until you convinced them you'd be fine and would actually go out and do something while they were gone. You were lying though, you had been depressed and anxious for months, normally you'd talk to your friends or even if you needed it talk to your siblings. It wasn't like the stories people read on the internet, you weren't close to any of your siblings, they all picked on you for being the youngest, but whenever it came to serious things like mental health you all knew never to joke about it.

Your floor was covered in random things, it was so bad you couldn't see your carpet even if you wanted to or tried to move a few things, you still couldn't see anything. You were wearing the same night clothes you had been wearing for the past five weeks, not ever finding the motivation to get out of bed to change, you knew it was unsanitary and to your niece's and nephew's words it was "disgusting" and "gross". You didn't ever think about actually taking of Jensen's offer to call and ask for help until this one night, it was bad, really really bad, you were stuck on the living room floor hyperventilating and shaky. You were always paranoid whenever you were alone, either it was hearing footsteps or seeing things out of the corner of your eye it always lead you to the spot you were at, but nothing could compare to right now. You were causally watching tv whenever the heavy feeling appeared in your chest and you felt it hard to breathe, even though you were alone it felt like there were thousands of eyes on you, the room slowly got smaller and smaller and you couldn't see, your eyes clouded over with tears and your ears were ringing. Your head felt light headed and fuzzy from the lack of oxygen you were getting, nervously you reached up grabbing your home phone clicking through the saved contacts, you remembered that Jensen had to calm his friend Jared from a panic attack once while he was visiting for Christmas.

"Hello! This is Jensen Ackles, I'm really sorry for not answering the phone but if you leave a message I can call you back whenever I'm around!" His god damn voicemail. You pressed call again this time being greeted by a grumpy deep voice answering. "Hello? Mom? Why are you calling me at...three twenty five in the mornin- y/n?" His tone changed hearing your strangled sob and quick breathing "y/n listen to me..deep breaths you gotta tell me what's goin on...is it about what happened a few months ago?..sweetheart..breathe..I'm right here I'm on my way" your brother's voice said, tiredness still strongly lacing through it but he didn't seem to be bothered as much now whenever he could hear your state. "Come on Y/n/n...breathe for me sweetheart..I can't have you passing out..ready breathe with me.." he said sternly as you could hear a truck door slam shut and the engine coming to life, you took a shaky but deep breath whenever you heard Jensen do the same. "There we go..it's alright..I'm on my way..mom and pops are still gone right?..I'm gonna stay with you until they get back..okay?..just deep breaths..I'm not gonna leave you..." Jensen reassured you calming your mind a little bit "are you okay, y/n?.." he asked pulling onto the main interstate that lead from Austin into Dallas "I-I'm scared Jensen.." you sniffled trying to stop the tears that were still falling from your eyes and rolling down your cheeks "what're you scared about?..come on sweet pea..tell me bout it.." he whispered calmly unknowingly putting you at ease "I-I don't know..I-I wasn't doing anything a-and I-I got a panic attack and t-then I-I'm just s-scared, Jen.." you cried curling up on the couch staring at the tv that was ironically playing a supernatural season 2 premier commercial, you let out a soft giggle seeing Jensen's face, it was always weird seeing Jensen playing Dean because whenever your brother was around you you was the total opposite of Dean. "What're you laughin about?...come on talk to me" he repeated smiling to himself "I-I saw a supernatural commercial on the tv..you look like a baby" you giggle wiping the tears from your face, the previous hour and a half fading away almost like it never happened, it felt weird looking at the clock seeing that much time passed, but for you having a panic attack it felt like time was non existent. "Haha..you pickin on me now, punk?" He teased shutting the truck off whenever he stopped in his family's old driveway, the guest you always begged Jensen to meet getting out of the truck first walking inside of your home with your brother.

The next few weeks were great, you spent time with Jensen and Jared, and after the two weeks you considered Jared as a brother as well. What shocked your parents was whenever they walked in to their living room trashed with cups, Chip bags, soda cans, random notebooks, hair brushes, magazines, and in the center of the room, laid you, Jensen, and Jared all asleep on a giant makeshift bed, random tv shows playing on the tv. If they were to look deeper into the home they'd find your room spotless, newly printed Polaroids and pictures printed laid out on your bed of you, your brother, and your adopted brother.

All five of you needed the two week break, Jensen and Jared needed the break from acting and meetings, your parents needed the break from work and you needed the break from your mind.