Bitches and a broken foot - winchester bsm/ddm

John- dad
Sam/14- brother
dean/18- brother
You- 16

Also I wanted to change it up a bit from John being a shitty father, I figured he could be good for a chapter or two :)
—-

You limped back into the motel room trying to hide the fact you were limping and your sharp exhale every time you'd put pressure onto your left foot, It was your fault really, you're the one who called Kasey Lane a selfish self titled bitch. What was uncalled for was her and all four of her friends jumping you, you could still hear the crack of your ankle from Kasey stomping in it whenever you tried to stand up and fight back, what was also uncalled for was Kasey fucking pepper spraying you before the fight. Fucking bitch.

"Holy hell kiddo, you look like you got your ass handed to you" your father, John said glancing up from cleaning his gun "yea. I did, and my quote unquote protectors just watched and cheered on the fucking bitch-" "language Y/n. What happened? Was it a guy or girl?" He cut you off turning his full attention to you as you sat on the bed opening up the medical kit "Kasey fucking Lane. The chick Dean slept with a few days ago, I heard her talking about how she's gonna blame her pregnancy on dean so I called her a selfish self titled bitch and she fucking pepper sprayed me, her and her four friends jumped me then jumped on my foot until it cracked all while Dean watched and cheered her on, and forced Sam to stay still and not help." You growled, clearly pissed off by not only Kasey but also by Dean, he had one job, protect you and Sammy.

"Then you can kick Dean's ass whenever he gets home and then I'll teach you some tricks to fucking teach that Kasey chick and her friends a lesson" John said nodding at you a bit going back to his gun "did'ja cry?" He asked taking a drink of his beer "no." You replied wrapping ace bandage around your foot and ankle for support "good. I didn't raise any damn pussies. Afterwards I'll take a look at your foot and if it's somethin serious we'll take ya to the hospital" he said before going quiet. John wasn't as bad as everybody thought, it was just an act he put up for other hunters so they wouldn't fuck with the Winchesters. Dean walked through the door with Sam, hand resting on his shoulder, he eyed you as you now laid on the bed, your legs dangling off the edge, a wet wash cloth over your eyes "shoulda saw it, dad. Y/n got her ass handed to her-" Dean shut up whenever he saw John's hand fly up, a silent way to keep him quiet "I heard. I also heard you encouraged the girl to continue jumping your sixteen year old sis-" "dad! She's sixteen! She can handle herself just like I did-" "Don't interrupt me, boy!" John yelled making Sam jump a bit, it was out of instinct really, Sam was just scared of loud noises, specifically people yelling.

While Dean and John argued Sam walked over to you quickly "A-Are you okay, Y/n?.." he asked nervously afraid you might start to yell at him for just watching "I'm fine, Sammy..I picked you up some more comics from the book store..figured you deserved em, I'm proud of you for not jumping in to save me, they would've kicked your ass" you explained peeking out from under the wash cloth pointing at your bookbag. "I-I wanted to get a teacher but Dean told me not to, t-that it was your fault for provoking her" he stuttered making your heart break a bit, Sammy was your favorite, he was just so quiet and respectful unlike Dean. "It's okay, Sammy..if you want you can help me get revenge" you smirked softly watching Sam grab the comic books gasping softly seeing the limited edition Batman comic you found. "O-of course, y/n..I'd love to" he said as John pulled you to your feet "go ahead, Kiddo, have at it, just don't hurt him too bad please" he said sitting back down to call Bobby.

You glared at Dean knowing just how you were going to break Dean "You're a horrible big brother." You growled glaring at him watching his cocky facade fall "you're just saying that because you're pissed off." He growled crossing his arms "you failed your job. Failed your promise to dad and failed your promise to mom-" "dad! She brought up mom that's illegal!" He yelled but John just shushed him again "this is an argument between you and your sister, Dean." He said as he started to speak with Bobby about tracking down Kasey and her friends. "Watching you laugh and cheer her on while I was getting attacked hurt me, mom would disappointed in you. She probably is." He glared trying to keep a straight face while a few tears fell down his cheeks "remember how you feel right now. That's how I felt seeing you laugh." You said calmly sitting in front of John sighing, you didn't want to bring up Mary but it was necessary, you had to, you wouldn't be able to hurt Dean in any other way if you didn't. Honestly Mary would be disappointed, she always told Dean to protect you, ever since you were born, and yet he failed her today. Now it was your time for revenge, for you to return the favor to Kasey and her friends, and you and your dad had the perfect idea, and the perfect boys to help do it.

Part two?