𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓀𝒾𝓃 - 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒹𝒹𝓂

⚠️Mentions of murder and abuse ⚠️

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝𝕥𝕙, 𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟟-

It wasn't even 5 am yet, your step siblings were still sleeping, your mom and step dad stopped liking you whenever you turned four and needed constant attention, your father never met you, left after the one night with your mother. She always told you that your dad was a hunter, but you were young and had no clue who or what that was, your step dad always kept you and your siblings sheltered from that life. So you were really confused on why your step dad was dropping you off at a gas station, especially on Christmas!? he set you down on the bench outside of the small shack before getting back into the car and driving off. He'll be back though right? It's christmas and you have presents to give to your mom! He never came back though, no body did, you walked around the gas station till noon that day. Then the clerk called the police who called social services, but they never thought to search for your dad they only searched for your aunt Darlene and Uncle Bill. 

That's where you lived until you were about six, and it was super fun, you were treated like you were Darlene and Bill's parents, and your cousins treated you the same way, your life was perfect again. until that night came.  

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝𝕥𝕙 𝟚𝟘𝟘𝟡-

You shouldn't of walked out of your bedroom, you would of never saw the men, your aunt, uncle, and cousins laid out in the living room, the bloody walls, the bloody christmas trees and presents, most importantly, you should of never opened your mouth and threatened the men. Now you ran down the wooded path towards town holding the blanket around you the cold air and snow freezing your feet and face from only wearing your night clothes. The tall man chased after you getting closer and closer until you screamed loudly in the middle of the road getting the attention of everyone considering it was 10 am on christmas day. Multiple people rushed out to your rescue making the man rush off, but to his disadvantage one of the me tackled him and held him after seeing the blood covering his hands and clothes. You led some people to your house while others called the police to report your Aunt and Uncle's death, you had to stay outside for questioning until a certain patrol car came and got you. 

You sat in one of the interrogation rooms quietly playing on one of the officer's tablets, they had taken some blood earlier to do a DNA test to find your next of kin, whatever that meant. You swung your feet watching youtube waiting for the nice officer to come back, that's whenever a different man came in. "H-hi, I'm Agent Smith...I'm with the FBI..do you wanna talk about the men you saw?.." The man asked sitting down in front of you, all you did was glare at him, you didn't like his face. "You need to shave. You don't look pretty with a beard" You said sternly setting the tablet down placing your hands on the table "O-okay well u-um lets talk about the men right now" The man stuttered making you hop down walking to the door "No. I don't like you." You said walking out running right into another man's leg, now you were pissed. 

"Hey! Dummy! Watch where you're going!" You yelled stomping your feet to your new officer friend, Officer Jody Mills, she was talking to the man you just ran into, stupid dumb dumb needs to watch where he's going, Judy picked you up making you smile at her "Y/n that wasn't nice, you need to apologize to Agent Duke" She said sternly making you huff "I am sorry...but you need to watch where you're going!" You snapped at him making him lean down and glare at him "And you need to watch your attitude or a monster will come and take your famil-" The man was cut off by Judy hitting him on the head "Agent Duke, the family we found was y/n's" She growled, that's when the man looked at you his bad boy attitude vanishing as he apologized to you.

𝔸𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝 𝟙𝟡𝕥𝕙 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡-

You slowly walk down the stairs of the bunker teary eyed, you were covered in bruises and blood, now you're probably thinking 'oh it's just a bad hunt' no. It was a bad night, your boyfriend had gotten mad and took it out on you again, you felt like shit, and you just wanted to sleep, but you couldn't because once you got onto the ground level your dad was on you with the questions. "Y/n? what happened, bub?" he asked softly hugging you softly "H-He got mad again, and I know you said I couldn't go, but I did and I'm sorry" You explained hugging your dad tightly. Dean just picked you up and brought you to your room cleaning up your wounds while Sam left to handle some business. 

"Now will you listen or explain?" Dean mumbled grabbing the medical kit from the bathroom before walking back cleaning up the cut on your cheek, you sighed looking at him sadly "...I tried to scream..but no body in the complex heard me..it was like I wasn't even screaming..I was actually scared..like really really scared" You explained sniffling loudly. "I'm so sorry, bub...I forbid you to see this boy again, you don't deserve to be a punching bag, you got that?" Dean said sternly, and you couldn't help but to nod, you were glad that Officer Judy managed to find your father, once you got home with him he explained what kind of hunting he did and what killed your aunt and uncle. 

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝𝕥𝕙 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡-

You had been at the bar all day, yea you were only sixteen but hey, you didn't have a fake ID for nothing, You sat on the bar stool drinking yet another vodka on ice right as you ordered another one your dad sat next to you holding a small box. "Wanna tell me why you're here?" He asked sternly raising an eyebrow, you slowly turned the stool towards him shaking your head "In my entire life i've only had four good christmas days in my life?...my fourth christmas My step dad left me at a gas station...My sixth christmas I saw my aunt, uncle, and cousins get murdered...and I've never had christmas with you guys so excuse me for wanting to get drunk" You explained looking at him obviously annoyed. 

"Y/n/n..I know it's been hard but..Sammy, Cass, and I got you something.." Dean mumbled handing you the small green box, you slowly grabbed it opening it up to see a custom made necklace with four charms, An impala, demon blade, angel blade, and a small gun charm. "Thank you Dean....it's..beautiful.." You smiled clipping it on "I want you to know you're never alone, Y/n..that Sam, Cass and I will always be here for you, no matter the problem- but if it's about getting girl stuff you've gotta ask Sam, but I'm serious..I love you, Y/n/n" Dean chuckled looking at you just as you hugged him tightly. "I know...and I love you too..dad" You whispered tiredly.

Maybe Christmas this year wasn't going to be so bad.