Secrets - Sam and Dean BSM

Request: I know this might be a stupid request but what if you did a BSM were Sam and Dean have a 16 year old sister who is dealing with depression and anxiety and she hides it from the boys until she accidentally has a panic attack on a hunt and getting Dean hurt

-_EmmaXParker_-

I hope that was okay :)

Growing up with only your brothers was rough, especially whenever you hit teenage years, because that's whenever the hard stuff started, periods, boy/girl problems and of course the same thing that came with almost every puberty, Depression and Anxiety. You knew both Sam and Dean went through the time in their lives whenever they had panic attacks, or their depressive states, but you still didn't want them to think that it was their fault for your depression, plus you didn't want them to stress about that even more whenever they already have enough to stress about. You were constantly exhausted and feeling anxious so whenever Dean asked you to cover him on a vampire hunt it made you a lot more jumpy than normal.

You held the machete in your hand shakily as you walked up to the warehouse that held a nest of vampires, Your brothers walking in front and behind you, Dean in front, Sam in back. "Get your head in the game, y/n." Dean's rough voice cut you out of your thoughts as you made it to the warehouse door that was already broken off and thrown somewhere "S-Sorry Dean" You whispered as you walked closer behind him, Sam walking towards the girl in the middle of the warehouse starting to untie her unconscious body "Cover me, Y/n" he whispered, you didn't hear it though, you were back trapped in your mind, hands shaking a little more now. This was your first hunt, what if you fucked it up? what if you got the boys killed? you weren't ready for thi- "Y/n! Vamp!" Sam yelled making you jump watching the monster lunge at Dean, almost like you were put on autopilot you swung your arms with all the strength you had cutting the vampires head off, that's whenever all hell broke loose, every vampire was now awake and after the three of you. Your hands were shaking even more to the point where you dropped your machete and fell to the ground starting to hyperventilate, your chest was heavy and tight making it extremely difficult to breath, and to make matters worse, once one of the vampires got the chance they grabbed your neck pinning you against the pillar in the warehouse baring their teeth slowly inching closer to you "Dean help me! please!" You weak voice screaming out getting both men's attention "Hey you son of a bitch!" Dean screamed chopping it's head off sending you falling to the ground "Guys! I still need help!" Sam yelled as he was slammed against the wall, You both got up, despite your body's protest to just lay there, Your breathing was still rapid and shaky, getting light headed you watched your oldest brother get hit and thrown against the wall, the vampires got closer to the three of you making you hide your head between your knees, that's whenever you started doing something you had NEVER done in your entire lifetime. Pray. You prayed to Castiel or anybody that would listen.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Castiel's voice boomed through the warehouse watching every vampire fall to the ground dead from the use of his grace, you let out a strangled sob gasping for air, your head spinning in every different direction, your throat felt like it was closing up on you and your body was shutting down, the last thing you saw was Dean running towards you before your vision faded to black. Dean rushed over picking you up from the ground looking at your neck for any vampire bites "Cass! What the hell is wrong with her!?" Dean screamed at his angel friend "I don't know, Dean. she's not dead though...whenever a Winchester dies it's talked about all over angel radio." Castiel said looking at Dean sternly, he quickly glanced at Sam nodding at him before jogging out to the impala. The drive back to the bunker was tense and nerve wracking, maybe because John made both boys promise to protect you whenever your mother (Not Mary) gave birth to you two months premature, and right now the boys had no clue what was wrong with you. Once the Impala made it into the bunker's garage Dean jumped out with Sam carrying your limp but still breathing body inside laying you on the nearest bed.

Whenever you woke up you were panicking, you jerked up looking around for one of brothers, Sam was on one side of your bed asleep on the floor, the clock on the side table reading 2 am, you glanced at the other side of the bed on the floor, there was a pillow and blanket but no Dean. You slowly got out of bed, your legs wobbling a bit as you walked into the kitchen seeing Dean in his robe leaning over the counter talking to himself "If I lose her dad..I really will be a failure.." His voice was barely above a whisper "So..we're talking to our dead dad now?.." you asked trying to lighten the mood, gasping whenever you saw the large stitched up cut that was practically the length of Dean's bicep "Oh my god..Dean are you okay?" You asked quickly rushing over tracing your fingers over his arm gently, careful not to hurt him "I'm fine, Punk..are you okay?..what was that back there, Y/n?.." Dean asked turning towards you looking down at you face. "I-it was nothi-" You started but Dean cut you off "Don't give me that it was nothing, bullshit, Y/n..I'm serious" His tired voice growled grabbing your chin making you look up at him "I-I got nervous..I-I was too worried about messing up everything like I normally do..a-and..I didn't see the vamp until Sammy yelled..a-and I got you hurt in the process a-and I guess...I-I guess I gave myself a panic attack" You whimpered terrified of what Dean's reaction may be. "Sweetheart.." Dean whispered leaning down a bit to look at you "You could've told Sammy or I that you were having panic attacks and we could've tried to help you.." He whispered, and almost instantly you felt a wave of regret and guilt, why couldn't you have just told them? "I-I'm sorry, Dean..I-I didn't wanna both you with my problems whenever you have your own..that's not what hunters do.." You whimpered looking your brother in the eyes tearing up. "Y/n..You may not always hear or see it but Sammy and I talk about each other's problems all the time...we're always gonna be there for you..like it or not you're stuck with your big brothers" Dean smiled sadly hugging you tightly "We're always gonna be here for you, Y/n..all of these feelings...and the anxiety and shit..that's normal..everybody has it..and Sammy and I still love you the same.." Dean whispered kissing your head gently "I love you, bubs..." You whispered before getting the snarky comment "I know...everybody does" in return.