Caught and grounded • Gif Imagine • Sam and Dean BSM

⚠️MENTIONS OF HEAVY DRUG ABUSE⚠️

You had been gone for weeks, now to your two older brothers they thought you were dead, but really you were balls deep in cocaine and alcohol with your dear old friend, Tj (if you get who I'm talking about I love you).

You had ran off about two weeks ago because of a huge fight you had with Dean about him finding your stash that was behind your tv. You cheered as Tj stood up on the table of the club pulling his shirt off swinging it around clearly high, many men and women cheered for him throwing money at him excitedly. He jumped down grabbing your hand and running off towards to upstairs office, his office, where you both sat down to do a few more lines. You had a bad bad feeling though, like somebody was watching you, but you just brushed it off as the cocaine hitting your system.

That's when you heard screams and yells, you and Tj both rushed down only to be pinned and handcuffed by police officers, fucking great, now your brothers were gonna fucking find you.

You sat on the bench in the cold cell as you heard the two scariest voices you could hear. Sam and Dean Winchester. You gulped as you heard the officer let them back and into your holding cell.

They both just stared at you for a moment, Sam of course being the mom friend of you three wiped the smile amount of coke from under your nose and took a step back sitting down in front of you while dean...dean looked at you and smiled, which Sam gave him a dirty look in exchange. Good cop, bad cop.

"Listen here Y/n

"Listen here Y/n. You've got 10 seconds to run before I catch you and beat your ass like dad used too" he threatened, your dad never beat you, but when you needed an ass whooping youd get one, which was very very rare, but they stopped whenever you turned 13 and hit puberty in which Sam convinced John you were way too old.

You looked at them both terrified before sprinting out of the cell almost falling as you turned the corner, you ran straight to the impala hot wiring it right before dean could grab you, but of course your moose of a brother grabbed you out of the car setting you in front of dean.

"What the hell were you thinking?! Drugs!? Do you want to fucking die from an overdose or something?!-"

"MAYBE I DO!" You screamed sassing back to him which got you popped in the mouth with the back of his hand

"Don't you ever say that again, understood? We can't fucking lose you, y/f/n. I just got back from hell, maybe I shouldn't leave you with Sam anymo-"

"Dean that's not fair! He's still my brother!" You screamed swinging at your eldest brother like you were crazy, and yet he still grabbed your hands tightly.

"You're grounded y/n. Get in the car we're leaving." He growled.

———————-
MY SUNSHINE •• Dean Ddm

You had just turned 3, and you were dean's entire world, no one could top you in his mind, you were better than Sam in his book. Sam and Dean sat on the porch watching you run around in the backyard chasing after 'zombies' with a stick.

It was your birthday party today, or more of just your family and dad's friends coming over to eat but you didn't care. As long as Bobby let you drive one of the cars again, last time he let you drive the impala!

"She's a bright kid, Dean....you ever think about putting her back in public school?.." Sam asked looking at his brother sipping on his beer.

"Nope. Hell no. I don't trust the public schools, Sammy...I'm happy with Y/n right here where I can protect her" he smiled sadly looking down at his glass "I can't lose her like I lost her mom" he whispered

You quickly ran up to your dad opening your mouth as a silent way to say 'bite', your dad caught the hint and fed you a piece of pie smiling softly.

"There ya go, sunshine, now go play, everyone should be here soon" he smiled ruffling your hair, you nodded running around even more smacking the tree with your stick screaming loudly.

Dean chuckled as Bobby, Jo, Ellen, Mary, Benny and Charlie walked in smiling brightly greeting dean happily

The night was fun, Dean, Sam and their old friends had a blast, got a little tipsy while Bobby and Charlie had fun with you, they played hide and seek, tag, let you drive around, and fed you ice cream without your dad knowing, and before you knew it...it was time for everybody to leave.

Your dad smiled waving Sam goodbye before carrying you towards the bathroom where he gave you a bath then carried you off to his bedroom, you hated sleeping alone so dean just let you sleep with him at night.

He sat down next to you hugging you tightly, he tickled you a bit before laying back down sighing softly.

Castiel smiled and shut the door labeled 'Dean and Y/n Winchester' he slowly walked away down the halls of heaven peeping into a room labeled 'Sam Winchester' it was almost the same as you and dean's except the deaths.

Later that night a demon had snuck into the home killing you and dean while you slept, you both didn't feel any pain, Sam found you both the next morning and vowed to find the demon..only to go down in a blaze of fighting glory.