Unstable parenting - Jensen future DDM

⚠️mentions of suicide⚠️

Jensen Ackles was your uncle, well, more of a family friend that was like an uncle? Well anyways your parents were horrible, always leaving, not coming back for days at a time, and it had been happening since you were seven, so you were left to wa...

Jensen Ackles was your uncle, well, more of a family friend that was like an uncle? Well anyways your parents were horrible, always leaving, not coming back for days at a time, and it had been happening since you were seven, so you were left to watch your little brother, who was only three at the time. Then whenever you turned fourteen another baby came along and you were stuck raising two little brothers, and yourself.

Jensen saw it as well, all of it, and he felt so bad for the three of you, the most your parents did was make sure you had food, clothes, and something to stay in, it didn't matter if it were a car, abandoned house, or the basement of your dad's work. So here you and your brothers walked towards the crummy motel you guys were staying at, you carried your and your brother's bookbag, you were fifteen, your brother, Jackson was eleven, and your youngest brother, Oliver was now one. You pushed the stroller closer to the door Jackson went ahead and ran in excited to play his new video game you managed to buy him.

Through all of the abuse your parents put you through you still made sure to take care of your brothers with a smile on your face, not in fear of getting beaten, but for your brothers, you didn't want them to worry about you. "Hey Sis? Can I go over to Tim's tonight? His mom said she can bring me to school" Jackson asked looking at you as you put the book bags down on the beds sighing. "Do you have your homework don-" "yep." He cut you off making you smile a bit "good job buddy, I'm proud of you, but yea I guess you can, come on, grab some clothes and your bag and I'll walk you over" You said handing Oliver his toy back before opening the door to the motel room again.

You walked Jackson towards his friend's house sighing "I'll see you tomorrow okay? I love you" you said kissing his head gently before walking back towards the hotel, Timothy Hammond, he was..Extremely rich, parents were amazing and loving, and honestly, they loved you and your brothers. As you walked with Oliver down the street a familiar red truck pulled up next to you, Uncle Jensen. "Hey Y/n/n! You guys need a ride home?" He asked smiled at you softly "actually do you think we can hang out with you for a little bit?" You asked taking Oliver out of his stroller and putting him into the cab of the truck next to Jensen.

"I've actually got a date with Danneel later...but I can hang out with you where ever you're staying" Jensen smiled "yea sure" you mumbled before directing him back to the motel, once he pulled up and parked though you could see him physically cringe. "Where's your mom?" He asked calmly while helping you and Olli out of the truck and into the room "dunno. Don't care" you growled.

It took two hours before you were ranting your heart out to Jensen, he just sat and watched you emotionlessly, with only a tear falling down his face. "-and I should be used to the name calling! And the hitting and the raising my damn brothers! But I can't do it or take it anymore and I feel like I'm gonna snap and the boys are gonna come home and find me dead!" You ranted wiping the tears from your face, only for them to be replaced by new ones.

"Y/n/n...please don't say that...please sweetheart...you're so much stronger than this...you can't..you can't give in you've gotta keep fighting...think about what would happen to your brothers...would you want Jackson to have a childhood like you did?...wouldn't you want him to have a great one?..let him be a kid...?" Jensen said sternly making you look at him "y-yea but..I can't do this anymore..." you whispered hugging Jensen tightly "then I'll make a call...and you won't have to do it anymore..you can come live with Danneel and I...and you won't have to live with your parents or be around them anymore...sound good?..." he asked nervously rubbing your back as you nodded.

"Alright...get your guys's stuff together and you guys can stay at my house, and if you want I can tip the babysitter extra to watch little Olli" Jensen said smiling softly making you smile and start to cry as you starting packing your things.

You slowly walked into the huge house holding Oliver while Jensen walked in with the bags with ease, it was beautiful and amazing. Danneel walked down rushing over to you hugging you tightly once she got to you, Jensen must've texted her "sweetheart you're welcome to anything here alright? Just please stay out of our closet and side tables, dirty things" she said calmly before kissing your and Oliver's head "where's Jack?" She added on while starting to set up JJ's old playpen that she outgrew a month ago.

"He's at his friend's...I'm picking him up tomorrow" you explained smiling setting the sleeping Oliver into the small netted baby jail to sleep out the rest of his nap. You sat on the couch silently listening to Jensen talk to social services, you were worried yes but what was the worst that could happen?...you had Jensen to protect you and your brothers.

You woke back up on the couch around two am, the babysitter was on the love seat watching 'Lucifer' with the volume turned way too low to even hear it, he was just reading the subtitles quietly with two year old JJ sitting next to him playing on her tablet. Oliver was on the floor in front of him messing with a toy robot that JJ had given him. "Hi..." you whispered looking at him closely smiling as he jumped a bit. "O-oh! Hi...I'm Ty..-" "y-y/n- hey are you watching Lucifer? That's like my favorite show!" you smiled laughing a bit "yep. We're definitely friends now....." he smiled reaching over nudging your shoulder a bit "-Y/n. I'm y/n".

I'm. Sorry. I haven't updated I have had barely any Motivation to do anything really, but if you guys want a part two I'll seriously make one I just gotta know