Back home - Jensen DDM

THIS STORY CONTAINS DETAIL OF SELF HARM, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, AND SEXUAL ASSAULT.

You hadn't been home in four months, the first month was in the hospital, the last three were in a mental hospital. You didn't mean for your mind to get too dark but after a few months you were left in your bedroom, your mother found you practically dead, your blood staining the perfect white fluffy carpet. After your attempt anybody could sense your family had changed for the worst, your mother wouldn't look you in the eye, and your father..he was over bearing, constantly wanting to be by your side. It wasn't that Jensen didn't love JJ or the twins, you just..had a different spot, you were his first child, you didn't know your biological mom, but Danneel was practically her.

You walked into the home emotionless, Jensen's hand was on the curve of your back while Danneel's hand was intertwined with yours. "Y/n..Sweetheart..Are you okay?.." Jensen whispered looking down towards you. "Hmm" you whispered staring at the stairs "let's get you set back up in your room, how about that?" He whispered, you silently walked closer to your bedroom, Jensen not daring to move his hand away from you, afraid if he did then you'd vanish. Walking into your bedroom was hard, it was untouched, things still laid around on the floor, the pill bottle you couldn't open, the bloody razor still laid on the carpet next to the broken plastic of your razor. There was a huge brown patch on the floor now, staining your white carpet, along with small brown stains next to the blades from old dried blood. To top it off there were tracks of old blood from the biggest stain, different sized footprints next to the tracks, you felt horrible, but then again you couldn't remember anything, that was until you saw the laptop on the floor, that caused the memories to start flooding back, the fight with your dad, the other argument with your best friend, and the thing that really pushed you over the edge. The messages and interviews.

Your school did a thing every year with the yearbook committee, they'd go around and do an interview about each student, and almost every year they'd pick you. This year, the student weren't as nice.

"Oh yea? Y/n Ackles? Totally a whore. Did you hear she slept with Dominic at Lukas's party? It was nuts!"

"Yea she's cool. Well she was cool until I heard the rumors"

"She was always so sweet..but after Lukas's party she was different, a lot more quiet, jumpy"

"Chick seriously needs help."

"Definitely feeding off of her dad's name. She's nothing special"

Ah yes. The party. Lukas Micheal's seventeenth birthday party, it was hectic but everybody else thought it was great, if only they knew what really happened upstairs.

The party.

You were having a blast, the party was fun and your best friend, f/n, was having fun too, well a little more fun you thought. After a bit you saw Lukas walk down and not f/n, slowly you followed him back upstairs and into the room, you froze seeing F/n's body, it was limp and she was mumbling incoherently, you had only seen this once, whenever you went on set and Jensen had to fake being drugged. F/n was drugged. Whenever you saw Lukas walk closer to F/n, you lunged at him almost tackling him, he slammed you against the wall knocking you off into the floor.

That's what lead to the fight with F/n. Lukas had told her you had slept with him even though everybody knew f/n liked him. She wouldn't even let you explain, and everything bubbled up until..you broke.

The fight.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize it was your script!" You yelled as you helplessly watched your dad searched the trash can for his script that you might've thrown away while you were cleaning up the house. "I-I'll check if I put it in your office.." you mumbled jogging upstairs looking around the dark office, thats whenever you spotted a stack of paper that had 'supernatural' in big bold letters on the top. You rushed down the stairs but stopped whenever you heard Jensen and Danneel talking "why does she always have to be a headache..if it's not her losing something it's her losing something of ours" he ranted, you could hear Danneel sigh "Jensen..you don't mean that..you're just upset, she's still your daughter and you're still her father..just take a moment to breathe and calm down and we'll find the script okay? If not I'm sure Jared would share" she said rubbing Jensen's back.