Sinner - Winchester boys - DDM and BSM

In this story the reader is set to be a lesbian or bisexual. this story will contain homophobic slurs and comments from John, mentions of homophobia, conversion camp, details of torture, a slight mention of sexual assault and of course support and love from the boys, maybe a lil bit of bisexual dean ;) 

"I will not have a faggot daughter!" John yelled his voice slurring as he talked, you were practically shaking in your seat, John had just gotten off of the phone with your school, a girl in the locker room started telling people you were staring at her tits and her body a few days ago so of course the school called John claiming you 'sexually harassed' the girl, which was quite the opposite, you were staring at the large bruise on her shoulder from somebody squeezing or holding it. "Dad. if she was gay trust me you'd know. with the amount of guys she hangs out with" Dean explained lazily as his eyes were glued to the old western show on the old dingy motel TV, you knew he was lying to get you out of John's angry grasps, but it still hurt a bit and you could see the anger in John's eyes darken. 

That would be the last time you would ever see John before he sent you to a conversion boot camp type church in some small town in north Dakota, although Sam and Dean would come rescue almost three years later. 

Sitting on the chair in the hotel you looked at Sam and Dean then back out of the window, they were a lot older looking, but still had the familiar home feeling they had before you left. "y/n...? Sweetheart?.." Dean asked placing a hand on your shoulder, you heart sped up and your breathing stopped as memories of being slapped at the church burned into your mind again.

"Say it again" Father Tim said sternly holding your shoulder tight enough you could almost feel the bones shifting and cracking, you stayed silent though glaring at him "I'm not giving into you! you selfless tiny dick ego bitch!" You screamed receiving a harsh and brutal hit to your back from a belt, you screamed in pain squeezing your fist tightly, a little worried for the next word that would leave your mouth "Christo" You growled looking up at the priest almost seething with rage "Excuse me?" He growled grabbing your face harshly spitting right next to you "Go to your sleeping quarters, fag" he snapped watching one of the workers lift you up and carry you to your cold unwelcoming bed. 

"Y/n.." Dean repeated, once you managed to zone back in you were outside, in the impala with the two brothers, how? "Y/n what did they do to you?.." Sam whimpered looking at you, his face resembling a sad kicked puppy, and you know what? You wouldn't open up to anybody for another year until you moved into the bunker and met Castiel. 

"You think your brothers love you? You're so wrong. They hate you, hate to even think about you- it makes them sick" Father Tim spoke splashing you with holy water again "F-Fuck you" You growled shivering from the cold, the water was turned on again and your body practically screamed in pain from the freezing cold water "y-you think cold water b-bothers me? I grew up with only a dad and two older brothers. this is the water temperature for my showers" Your voice grew weak before you let out a pained screamed, boiling hot water landing on your upper half and thighs "Nobody loves a faggot, Y/f/n" Timothy snapped throwing you onto the ground walking out towards his office, you laid on the ground sobbing loudly from pain, repeatedly yelling for your brothers.

"The people here are monsters" You whispered as you walked closer to the church that you had called a 'home' for years, memories hit you again of every single conversion therapy that happened to you here and you almost fell from lack of breathing. It was like your body was shutting down, locking your mind away from the painful feelings your trauma was causing you currently. Walking through the church halls you stopped in front of Tim's office, you heard screams- his screams- Dean rushed in killing the vamp that tried to bite Father Tim. You and the preacher froze seeing each other, you both stared each other almost silently challenging each other until somebody backed down, that somebody being you. You slowly fell to your knees looking down as Tim passed to his car, his plan being run away and don't look back, maybe even pray every minute of the day. 

Whenever you got to the bunker you immediately broke down, not only did the walls you built in your mind break down because of the monster you had to kneel for, but you showed weakness in front of your brothers. "Hey Hey it's okay! it's okay, y/n!" Dean yelled running down the stairs hugging your shaking body, your tears soaking his dark blue flannel, you felt a slightly larger hand rubbing your back that you could only pick out to be Sam's. "Come on, Y/n/n..talk to us..please.." Sam whispered tearing up, no matter the age, five years old or seventeen, you crying was always Sam and Dean's weakness, Dean lead you to the couch once you calmed a bit, Sam leaving to grab three beers from the fridge. Nobody talked though, the boys didn't want to pressure you into talking, and you were scared to tell them, what if they didn't think you were strong enough? what if they left you somewhere? 

After about fifteen more minutes you let out a whimper "T-That man..back in North Dakota..That's Father Timothy.." Your weak voice muffled out from the side of Dean's body where you laid comfortably, cuddling his side a bit "He was my caretaker before you guys found me..h-he would beat me..spray me..insult me..tear me down..touch me...anything to cure my sickness.." You explained wincing as you felt Dean tighten his grip around you protectively "When did all of that start?.." Sam asked handing you a beer bottle from the table, which you happily took a drink of. "Once I got there....I was eight.." You whispered "Most of my time there was a..misty blur but some things...I can't...forgot.." your voice added on pulling your knees to your chest "I-i.." Dean stopped himself looking at Sam then you "I-I didn't come get you because I thought you went where he sent me..Sonny's camp.." Dean mumbled shamefully "He did..Sonny turned me away because I was a girl.." You said hugging him a bit tighter "You didn't know, Dean..You couldn't of stopped it..but I'm not sick anymore.." You whispered resting a hand on his cheek knowing exactly what was going through his head at the moment "You went to one of those camps, Dean?" Sam asked out of the blue looking at both of you sadly, this would be one of the things that you and Dean could actually talk about and relate to each other without Sam. "Remember that month whenever Dad told you I went to Bobby's so you had to stay with that one babysitting while I was gone?.." Dean explained looking at his little brother "I'm..really really sorry, guys.." Sam mumbled rolling a small part of his jeans, a nervous habit he picked up in college "It's alright Sammy...Sonny wasn't like the homophobic pricks...he let us kids be who we were.." Dean mumbled rubbing  your shoulder.

You sat silent on the couch for the next seven or so hours, finally moving when you saw a certain blue eyed angel leave one of the back rooms near Sam or Dean's room "Hello" You whispered watching him sit next to you making you slightly nervous. "Your brothers told me about everything that happened.." And that's how you'd become best friends with an angel. 

( and a little add on drabble because i don't know how to end this) 

Your brothers and your brother in law, Castiel, watched as you stared out of the window at a group of girls, your eyes were stuck on a certain girl, she was perfect to you, her hair, smile, eyes, and what made it better was the small pink pin on her jacket that labeled her as a specific part of the LGBT community. What pulled you out of your staring was Dean coughing a bit "A-Am I allowed to feel like this?..I feel..warm..and bubbly..am I sick again?.." You whispered looking at the three of them, both boys smiled "Of course, Sweetheart" Dean smiled as Sam squeezed your arm gently "Of course, All of those feelings are normal and you won't get in trouble...how about you go talk to her with Dean?.." Sam suggested, you quickly looked at Dean almost pleadingly, your oldest brother smiled at you going outside for a moment occasionally pointing at you. 

Dean walked in handing you a slip of paper with a ten digit number written on it "She thinks your hot" He commented causing your cheeks to heat up "now give me your fries" Dean said grabbing the fry basket shoving his mouth full.