I want a home • Jensen

⚠️this imagine has  mental abuse, and mentions physical abuse and mentions of suicide, please read at your own risk and if you are going through any of this please reach out⚠️

(About the time season thirteen was being filmed)

Your parents were fighting and bickering again, it was something that got on your nerves by this this point but you didn't dare say a thing, not ever, a few of your friends knew about it but that was it really. Your mom yelled at you to pack all of your things, your baby cousin's things (who you guys have been babysitting for the day) and her things down to your car, which you happily did, your step father was abusive, mentally and physically but every chance you got you stood up for your mother, even if it put you in danger.

You finally finished only having a suitcase, your baby cousin (who was all buckled in his carseat) and your baby cousin's Christmas present, your mom looked at you practically fuming "do you have everything? The base buckled in and everything?" She asked panting a bit "y-yea but the base isn't clipped in-" you were cut off whenever your mom grabbed the suitcase and purse, you grabbed your cousin thinking you were going to leave the present with everything else you guys were leaving, which was practically all of your belongings, your mom said she'd come back and put them in storage.

You rushed down the flights of stairs with her before she looked at you "why do you have him? He's gonna get cold!" She yelled at you, first red flag, you nervously explained that you thought she wanted you to leave it there, you opened up the car door and set the car seat in the floorboard as you tried to clip in the base of the car seat still shaking from anxiety. Your mom quickly shoved you out of the way making you fall into the snow that littered the ground, she complained about how stupid you were and how you're a dumbass, which actually hurt you.

"I would've gotten it done if you would've helped me" you defended your voice small and weak, your skin was bright red from the snow, you stayed strong though and didn't tear up "you know what y/n..fuck you" your mother growled before storming up the stairs grabbing the present and shoving it into the car hitting your cousin on its way in, you wanted to laugh because she wouldn't let you help her get it in but you didn't. You stood and watched to make sure your brother was okay, on your mom's way on getting on her side of the car she threw the laundry basket at you hitting you right on the stomach "ow!" You yipped making your mom growl "put it in the god damn car." She growled before slamming her side of the car, you slowly got in putting the basket in the back careful not to hurt your cousin, you held back tears as your mom started the car and took off out of the parking lot "if your cousin dies from fucking hypothermia it's your fucking fault. I hope you know that" she growled making you hold back even more tears. "Go ahead and fucking cry you fucking crybaby" she growled making you gulp the lump down in your throat "I'm not gonna cry." You grumbled as the car froze going up the hill of your driveway, your mom quickly put it in park "great. Thanks a lot Y/n" she growled before shutting the car off "go inside and get your piece of shit dad" she growled making you get out, you quickly walked in teary eyed.

Your dad walked around the back while you went out the front grabbing your cousin letting the car seat rest on your arm "don't worry you won't have to worry about me anymore. I'll be gone by the time you come out here again, fucking bitch" your mom growled making you tear up, that was the last straw, your mom was the only person you had left, and here she was about to leave you "you don't have to leave, don't worry because I'll be dead by the time you're gone." You replied before walking into your home "you'd seriously do that to me?!" Your mother screeched just as your cousin's actual babysitter pulled in, you rushed to her teary eyed handing over your cousin along with his diaper bag before you rushed inside of the house slamming the door.

You heard your mom ask her for a ride before you heard four car doors shut, the baby, her,
Your mom, and your dad, you were alone. Great. You walked closer to your bathroom before a loud knock interrupted your actions. Holding a handful of random pills you found you walked towards the door, well you were about to open it whenever the door was kicked in causing you to drop the pills everywhere. "A-are you- did you take anything" Your neighbored you knew as Jensen asked panting harshly, probably from running down his driveway and into your door. "No." You stated clueless glaring at the man who thought he was going to save you. "Y/n listen I know- I know you're probably hurt but that doesn't mean you need to die, you have a full life ahead of you" he ranted which just made you more angry.

"Jensen just go okay!?" You screamed tearing up, he shook his head "you don't want to die, I've seen how happy you are hanging out with your friends whenever I pick up JJ..." he said "you don't want to die you want to get away..." he said softly making you look at him wiping the tears from your face. "How'd you know what I was doing?" You asked looking at him pathetically "Danneel and Jared were outside with JJ and Thomas" he explained looking at you as your tiny puppy ran up to you "I can't ever get away from here, Jensen...there my family and I can't leave them..." you mumbled reaching down picking up your puppy.

"It'll he hard but...if you actually want to do it, I can help you get into foster care, and I might even be able to foster you" he said hopefully, you and him were never really close, you only ever talked whenever he was picking JJ up from your house (you babysat her for Danneel) which was very very rare. "Fine..anything to stop the constant fighting and beatings" you whispered.

Y'all wanna part two or something?