I Have A Confession To Make...

For a moment, he only stared at me, as if unable to comprehend what I'd just said. Then, all at once, everything clicked. His eyes widened, then he let out an unnecessarily loud groan for someone with a headache. 

  "Oh jeez, I did?" He said, putting a hand on his forehead as if trying to hide his eyes.

  "Yes, you did."

  "Jesus, Ishimaru, I'm sorry, I-I wasn't thinking, couldn't, actually, all last night is a fog to me, I-I... did I do anything else?" He asked, lifting his head to look at me, even if only to see my reaction. 

  "No, just the kiss." I said bluntly, giving him a somewhat sympathetic nod.

  "That's a relief, I guess..." he said, though I swear I could see him blushing. "How long did it last?" 

  I hesitated, trying to recall the amount of time we really sat there on that couch, so close together, with not a single thing in mind but each other...

  Eventually, I brought myself back to Earth, and spoke up.

  "Ten seconds, maybe less." 

  He looked down at his hands, avoiding my eyes. "U-um... did you push me away?"

  I blushed. Now it was my turn to avoid his gaze. 

  "U-uh... w-well, I, It was late, I was tired, and-"

  "So you didn't?"

  I sighed, defeated. "Yes. I never pushed away. I-I mean, I would have, but-"

  "Hey, don't worry, 's Ok. I know what you mean." He said, his tone sincere and his eyes finally finding mine.

  I sighed, allowing myself to smile slightly. "You do?"

  "Yeah. I'm a good kisser." He said, smiling back at me jokingly as a chuckle escaped his throat. 

  I didn't laugh, and he stopped, sighing and looking away. 

  "Dxxn. Can't hide anything from you, huh?" He asked, his tone with an air of playfulness, but seeming more defeated. 

  I perked up at this, tilting my head to the side. "You can't?"

  He didn't even look up. 

  "Ishi... I'm really glad you didn't push me away." 

  I involuntarily straightened. 

  "Y-you are?" 

  He sighed, the trace of a blush slowly filling itself in. 

  "I thought... you'd figure it out by now... you're usually so sharp..." He said, smiling as his blush solidified.

  "U-um... thank you... kyōdai, what are you hiding?" 

  He chuckled, finally bringing his eyes up to meet mine.

  "Kiyotaka Ishimaru... I think I love you." 

((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOD GOSH I HOPE Y'ALL ARE AS HAPPY ABOUT THIS AS I AM-

Ok first of all: again, I'm so sorry for the super late updates, I'm a high school author and my life be CRAZY-

Anyway, thank you all for being patient. I'm happy (and quite proud,) to announce that "Quarter After One" has officially hit it's epilogue in the written version!! The ride is just about over for me, but y'all still got a SEASON PASS, if ya know what I mean!! \ ( ^ _ ^ ) /

Don't worry, once it's done, (as I've said before,) I have a MHA AU coming out that I'm super proud of and extremely excited to reveal!! I promise you'll love it!! Ya girl ain't disappearing, don't y'all worry about that.

SECOND: HO LY  F X X K - 

Almost 2k??? But why??? And when?? And how??? 

Aaaaaaa just THANK YOU!!! I love you all, I'm so so happy you're all enjoying my stories!! I've got more surprises in store for you all, so stick around if you're feeling it!! 

Aight, I got homework to do, so Imma head out. I love y'all, and catch you all next time!!

                                                                 -Myrah❤️✨