the new killer.

There was a new killer, no one knew who they were only that this was their first trial. I hated this place, I was pretty sure everyone did.

I watch as black mist slowly fades off from around my feet, replaced by snow. I look up, first game of the killer, first game in new map. Shit.

I head straight to the towering ski house, grateful that I bought balanced landing, now there just have to be a generator inside.

When I enter, I find Dwight fumbling on a generator. He was probably shaking, unsure where or what the new killer was. His face flushes in relief as he sees me approach. I smile, Dwight was cute, but I tried not to get too close to the survivors. Even still Dwight and I were always close.

"T-thank goodness your here (Y/N)!"

I smile, a slight colour of pink making my face glow. I start to connect wires, I notice Dwights hands stop shaking, still his lip trembled. I want to touch him, so he knew I was here. But I'd rather not abruptly make a mistake, I wouldn't want him to die again.

We worked in silence, the constant 'chug' of the generator rolling over with each beat. My eye flutters as a drop of oil flies into my eyes, I swear and retract from the generator to rub my eyes.

"You okay?"

Dwight asks chuckling, I glare at him watery eyed. My hands were oily so it didn't help much, I was sure I now had a robbers mask.

I hear a gasp, yet I couldn't see through my grey tears.

"Dwight?"

I call out, the chug of the metal box had slowed down. My tears start to turn back to clear, I jump as a scream comes from behind.

"Dwight!?"

I call in urgency, I stand up and twirl, my vision was still blurred. I hear heavy panting,

"(Y/N) run!"

My vision clears, my back was faced toward the generator, my eyes widen as I see Dwight hanging from a hook, now unconscious.

"Nice mask,"

I tense from the voice behind,'Crap.' I feel a knife point scrap across my back, letting me know of its presence.
It's warm breath reached my ear, I move my eyes, rough lips grinned, its mask was lifted ever so slightly so I could just about see the lower part of his face.

"But I prefer mine better."

-
-
-

Killer

I knew every inch of the place, mostly as it was where us Legion would hang. It was strange to see these pallets and generators placed around. It wasn't our original hangout, but a copy.

We woke up around a strange campfire. Well not really woke, more appeared. We are killer's, we had attracted this thing called the 'Entity,' attention; we were specially chosen to be part of its 'events.'

It was my first run/game. I was itching to swing my blade at the prey. The snow crunches as I walk over it, was it real? Was any of this real. I wasn't keen on being kidnapped and forced to participate in this tournaments. But hey, I couldn't complain, good-ish company and beds. And from what I've been told the more points you earn with each event the better the food.

It was way too quiet, it pissed me off. I wish Joe could've joined, could've been a boys hunt, like we did back home.

I halt in my tracks, a strange 'chug' sound came from the ski house. It never did that before, it must be the generator thing Freddie told me about, I needed to stop the weaker players from escaping.

I stalk over, I twirl my knife excited as possible hunt neared close. I peak round the hard wood, two people squatted by a worn gen. One boy and a girl. The boy wore thick rimmed glasses and a grey shirt with a tie, while the girl wore a (F/C) hoddie and faded worn jeans.

I wanted to stab them both, yet I knew once they saw me they would run; yet, I strangely wanted the girl to see me, her (H/C) glittering in the flickering light of the generator.

I grin as she swears, retracting her hands to rub her eyes. I smile from beneath my mask and approach the boy. He stopped too, he was laughing at the girl. He stands up to approach the wet faced girl, but I grab him before he reached her, he gasps so I quickly wrap my arm around his head, covering his mouth.

He tries to kick me but with ease I lifted him to the nearest hook, which, luckily for me, was in the main room we stood in now. He screams, I quickly step back and race to behind the girl, planning to do the same to her as I did him.

"Dwight!?"

She calls out, was that his name?

I move my mask to the side to see her clearly, she spins around, I quickly tense scared she saw me, fortunately, she still seemed to be blinded.

I snarl silently as the boy warns the girl,

"(Y/N) run!"

(Y/N)?

I bite my lip and cover half of my face to approach the girl. An image of her face as she span around with a black burglar mask painted on her face, humourd my mind.

"Nice mask,"

I say grinning, I sneer as I notice her tense, she was facing the boy, her back to me. I couldn't have her run, so I raise my blade to gently run up and down her back, so she knows not to run.

I move close to her ear, a massive grin plasterd on my face.

"But I prefer mine better."

-
-
-