Final Hunt

(Y/N)

We've been hunting for what seemed like hours, it was strange to be in somewhat killers shoes, hunting for the prey instead of being the prey.

We jump when we hear a slam, I spin around to see the Entity on top of Frank, it's claws tightly gripped around his neck. "How dare you!"
Frank grinned, "sorry- I had to cut the-strings." I step toward Frank, "no!"
Susies wraps her arms around me and holds me back, "keep her back, stay back all of you!" Susie nods, Julie growls but stay back. I scream and struggle to go help him. "(Y/N) stop, you'll only make things worse." I stop screaming but I don't stop struggling.

Frank face was turning purple, but he somehow flipped the Entity over, he was punching the demon till it started to cough up gold blood. Frank was shouting at the fiend with every punch. He grabbed him by the throat and lifted the corpse up and slammed him against a tree. The Entity grinned sloppily, it knew it was going to die, and it welcomed it. It always seemed like it was all powerful, why was it allowing itself to be beaten to death by a human killer!?

It looks at me, his pointed teeth smile widen, "don't think it's all over." Frank punches the corpse-like demon, "what do you mean!" He hisses.
"You think this all ends when I'm gone!?" I grit my teeth and struggle in Susie arms, Frank tightens his grasp around the Entity's throat, "what do you mean!?" He hisses dangerously.

"I may be gone, but I'm not the true Entity," it points to the grey sky,
"The real Entities up there, watching as the story goes on. Scrolling up and down, turning pages of the same fucking story over and over. It's like chess, we're all the fucking pawns, puppets to its sick torture of entertainment. You'll 'escape' but at the end this will all will be repeat."

Frank slams his fist into its face knocking him out cold. David realises me, I quickly run to Frank's side as we watch the demon crumble on the floor. I spit on its corps, call me overdramatic but I don't care the bastard deserved it.

He melts into the ground, I look up to the sky, was there really another Entity? My worry was instantly washed away as the grey clouds vanished revealing a stunning blue sky, it had been so long since I've seen the real sky, it was blinding. There were several gasps as all the killers and survivors emerged from the trees.

"Are we free?" Meg ask, I severely disliked her still, but hope filled me that I couldn't stay angry at her. I nod, I jump as a arm slides around my waist, I smile at I look at Frank standing beside me, grinning at the sapphire sky. His scars creasing as his smile widens. "Finally!" Freddie says, I watch him melt into on of his blood snares, I pray he never bothered me again.

Now that we were free, we only have one life, no respawning for us. The killers look at the survivors, they could easily kills us. I was suprised that many of them just said goodbye and left. By either teleporting or vanishing back into the trees. Others just left without goodbyes, to the survivors and the killers.

Joey walked up to his friends, he pulls down his mask and smiles, Frank let go of my waist and pulled his friend into a hug, Joe laughs ,"steady, it's not like you to show this much emotion." Frank pulls back and laughs,"sorry, had a rough few days."

I smile at the two friends, Susie and Julie too walk up to their friends, Julie even took off her mask. She was so ordinary looking, it was kinda disappointing when the bone-like mask finally came off.

Claudette runs up to me and hugs me, "(Y/N) I'm so glad your okay!" New comes up from behind, her face lite up, "Good to see your okay." I beam at the two, happy that people cared that I was gone. "Thanks, bet you can't wait to get home!" They nod,
"Thats if their still ours." I nod reassuringly, "I'm sure they'll still be."
I wave as my friends walk into the trees, eager to go home, back to their families. Asked me a month ago, I would've said no one was my friend, but now that it's over... I was going to miss them all.

"I-I don't really wanna go back," I smile at Dwight as he walks over, hugging himself. "I feel the same, there's nothing for me back home." I jump as a cough comes from behind, "I happen to be from your home," I blush as Frank pulls me into a hug. "Guess that's alright," he playfully punches my arm. I from when Dwight turns pink when Susie comes over and kisses Dwight on the cheek, "thanks for your help." I laugh as he turns a vibrant red.

"Dwight can stay with me, if he wants to, that way you guys can visit whenever." Dwight grins, his eyes lit up. "Really!?" I nod, he grins and pulls me into a hug, "thank you (Y/N)" Frank pulls me back eagerly, I smile sheepishly, he sneers and kisses me,
"Ready to get out of here?"
We all nods , I laugh at how eager we all were.

We start into the trees, a familiar path forms in front of us, it was the same one that led us here. I looks up at this haunted place one last time, would our story really repeat? Are we stuck in an endless loop? Is there really another Entity watching/reading as our story goes on?

-
-
-

The End

Woop, it's over, I hope you guys enjoyed it, sorry if its not what you expected, but it's over, I hopefully won't be adding anymore to it, see if you can find the little eggs I've left throughout the story, I guess if you go back, then their story is repeating 😜