to...

It flicks me in the forehead, I bare my teeth but it just chuckles and shake its head.

"Are you thick!? Your dead!"

I refused to believe it, I wouldn't be standing here if I was dead.

"You would if you seemed alive because your my puppet."

I glare at his, it's golden eyes glowing with excitement.

"Frank you might as well give up, (Y/N)'s mine, all of this is mine."

It holds out a grey hand, I stay rooted to the spot, it snarls and drops the hand.

"What is your plan."

It chuckles,

"He speaks!"

"Answer me,"

I growl, it may not speak the truth but I needed some form of proof from what those spirits said. It's face drops from in creepy grin to a bloodcurdling frown.

"Dont speak to me like that puppet !"

I wince on how he used my name. Wait no. It laughs,

"Fine I'll tell you,"

It walks up to me and grabs my hair pulling it to force me to look at him,

"-but only cuz your my precious. Little. Puppet."

I shiver. My throat seemed to close up, but I kept my eyes trained on its grey face.

-
-

Dwight

Eat. Eat. Eat.

I clutch my head as we crossed further into this haunted place.

He's going to eat...you.

I whimper quietly, will these voice please shut up, they are not helping with my nerves.

Like he did us.

I stop, the other continue walking before turning around,

"Dwight?"

I hear Susie and (Y/N) call my name.

"What-?"

I whisper,

He eats when weak, you are the meal.

Eats?

I jump as a hand grabs my arm, (Y/N) steps back shocked, my limp trembles, she pulls me into a hug,

"It's okay Dwight."

I could feel her shoulder becoming wet from my stupid tears.

"H-he's gunna eat us!?"

She looks at me confused,

"What!?'

I sniff and take off my glasses to wipe my eyes,

"When he's weak he eats, we're the meal."

"Who's 'he'?"

It. It. It. IT!

"It."

Susie and Julie come up from behind, probably wondering what was taking so long.

"It, when it's weak it eat. The survivors are the meal,"

I say, the voices continue but my mouth refused to respond so I decided to leave it at that.

"Who told you that?"

Asked Julie, I couldn't tell what she looked like, unlike Susie she wasn't keen on letting her 'prey' see their hunters face.

"The spirits by the river."

Mikey

The trees all looked the same, the constant 'awe' and cries of the Spirit followed me, no matter how deep I go, I crossed a small creek now in a walk. Her cries quieter so I decided to steady my heart.

I stole her heart and now she wanted to steal my life. A fair trade, but I wouldn't go without a fight.

My heart begins to speed up once again, but the Spirits cries could not be heard. I jump as a masked man steps out of the bush.

He wore a mouldy looking bone mask, fresh blood splattered over the old. Worn smiles cracked. He wore a hood which fell over his black hair that peeked from the sides. His hoodie had a blood soaked leather jacket on it, and his camo-jeans caked in. I would of classed him a killer if it weren't for the stunning gold eyes that glowed vibrantly. His head fallen to the side, slowly turning from one shoulder to the other.

He starts toward me, I gulp and run, not back but forward. The trees were too thick to go any other way, he grabs my wrist as I attempt to sprint by. I scream as a blade is slammed into my shoulder, sending waves of pain around my body. I push him off, winceing as the knife catches onto my flesh as I pulled back.

I run, only looking back once to see him in the same place, his mask pulled to the side, his gold eye glowing brightly, a massive grin on his pale face. But what freaked me out the most was the fact it was crying. Why was he crying!?

My shoulder began to throb with every step, I stop in an opening and slowly raise my hand to my would. When I pull it back I almost gag at the black ink like blood which painted my skin.

"Pretty right?"

I jump and spin around, he was back, his mask back to covering his face, my blood soaking his blade.

"W-why?"

I stutter, it wasn't a trial killer had no reason to murder us as we just respawn. He chuckles,

"I was asked too, you won't respawn this time."

I seem to be frozen as he creeps up to me.

"Master needs you to survive."

A sob escapes my lips as he holds his black blade to my throat, why can't I move!?

"It needs an appetizer before the main course."

I scream as he slams his blade into my side, I fall to the floor as my blood begins to pool out. He straddles over me before plunging his knife repeatedly into me. I scream, a mix between mine and the spirits as she teloports to us, too late--

-
-
-