Coming...

Susie

I was surprised to leave the cabin and see Julie carrying a limp survivor around her shoulder. There was whispers from the killers and she walked over.

"Here,"

She hisses tossing the survivor onto me. I look at the unconscious boy confused,

"He want to help find (Y/N) and Frank."

He groans and pushes himself out from my arms,

"I said (Y/N), I only agreed to helping with, Frank, as you would've beaten me to death if I didn't."

She sneers, I roll my eyes and push my mask aside, the boy stared at me, I look away blushed and help him inside.

"Whats your name?"

I ask as I help him sit down.

"Dwight,"

I smile as he takes off his glasses and cleans them. He watches me as I dig for the med-kit.

"Tssk, I'm off to find Joey, sees how he's going."

"Joe's in a trial,"

She mumbles swears as she slams the door behind her.

"Whats your name?"

Dwight asks quietly, maybe hoping that I wouldn't hear him,

"Susie."

I work in silence, his hissing when I pressed to hard set a nervous swirl in my stomach.

"How do you know (Y/N)?"

He frowns as I lean back,

"I'm in the same camp as her,"

I mentally kick myself, of course.

"Why are you the only one looking for her I mean,"

"I'm not, others are looking for us, just. I was the only one who crossed the barrier."

"I thought it was closed now?"

He nods,

"It was ought to be, but for some reason it seemed to be real thin."

I pack away the spare supplies, we can't let the killers know it's weak again, or all Hell breaks lose again.

"She's not on this side either,"

"I know, if she was she'd probably would've been killed and then she would appear back at camp."

"Why come here then?"

"Your tracking skills, it was risky, but I knew that you guys were my real only chance."

I look away,

"Smart. But she's not anywhere."

"What do you mean?..."

He stares at me again, a look of anger and confusion in his eyes.

"The Entity has her, the last we saw her anyway,"

Dwight groans and buries his head in his hands. Mumbling,' gods dammit, gods dammit.' Over and over.

We stand up in surprise as the door crashes open,

"I--I think I found (Y---/N)."

Before I even had a chance to reply Dwight was standing in front of Julie.

"Lead the way,"

I say grabbing my mask, we follow Julie as she makes into the woods, I could easily see Dwight was struggling to keep up, but his determination inspired me not to give up.