The hunt

(Y/N)

I bite my lip, I had a plan, a stupid one but it was a plan.

I quickly spin and plant my lips on the killer's revealed one's, he grunts in suprise and stumbles back, I stare at him out of breath, his mask was now more slanted revealing one menacing red eye. He stares at me unsure if to be angry or confused.

I gulp and turn around, I haven't got long till he'll snap out, but by the time I got Dwight off the hook he was starring furiously at me, I could feel his eyes pierce into my soul.

"Run,"

I push Dwight to the second exit and run to the first. I prayed he'd come after me and not Dwight, but I felt as if that was a bad idea. I slow to a jog as I turn around, his mask now covered his full face, head cocked to the side as he watched me run. Yet the haunting image of his eyes still dazzled me, the were a gorgeous red of late sunset. Blood red.

I cry out as he suddenly advances toward me. At first at a wild walking speed, to a jog to a crazed sprint, he raised his blade above him head as he races toward me, I whimper and continue running, yet no matter my speed he still closed the gap.

A yell leaves my mouth as he swings at me, I launch forward, still on my feet. But now I had a bit of distance. He snarls as he watches me run away again. But now I was injured so I would be slower, the chase shorter. I hear a loud hum then suddenly all blacked out lights lit up the killer's hunting grounds. I laugh as freedom neared, I just needed to escape him.

I didn't know my way round, I knew I wouldn't last long, but for some reason my hunters speed would sometimes falter, so he could put some distance between us. What was he doing!?

I couldn't moan, it ment I had a better chance of continuing my streak of not dieing. We neared a large metal gate which was now opening. I was crying as we neared, grateful of my potential freedom, yet I knew the killer had something up his sleeve. I see Dwight wave at me to hurry before exiting himself. I turn into the open area, I cross the exit line to feel a sudden grasp on my wrist. I turn shocked, I see the killer's arm impaled but large black thorns. He tugs me back in the hunting grounds, slicing his arm as it ripped through the thorns.

"Please,"

My body goes rigged, as he pulls me into a tight hug. I cry as he plunges his knife into my arm, not to down me, more to tell me to stay. I look up to find his full face, the mask moved to one side. His blood eyes wondered over me, he frowns when he noticed my tears.

"I'm sorry,"

I choke. He nods and lets go of me, I move to the barrier then freeze, I turn around his face covered once again.

"Whats your name?"

I ask,

"Frank, but you'll have to call me Legion."

Wait why did he tell me his first name?

I bite my lip. I cry out as a blade flies into my shoulder,

"Youll come back, I know you will."

He pushes me out of the map and into freedom, snicking the tips Of his finger on the thorns yet again. He look at his blade before wiping my blood on his hoodie. I lay on the floor looking up at him suprised. He turns to leave, I stand up and do the same.

What the actual fuck just happened!?

-
-
-