The Sacrifice

Frank

What the actual fucking was that!? Whatever that shit was it clouded my thought process. I seemed to be in some kind of deep wound effect, is this what survivors feel when I stab them?

The pain didn't fade, if anything, it only got worse. I hiss as another wave of pain rushed up my body. My breathing was heavy, oxygen failed to reach my lungs, I look at my leg, it was now black, my veins pale gold which shone though the deathly skin.

I un-tie the shirt, wincing as the blood soaked fabric peeled off my skin. My leg was swollen coal black, clumps of red blocking up some of the gold veins. I try to move it but scream on agony when it failed to respond. I start to choke on my tears, I'm not normally the type of person to cry, but this pain was Hellish.

It was killing me, I could see my once red blood, now crust on the cold floor, new black lumpy liquid now flowing out of my leg.

I start to loose consciousness, I claw desperately to stay awake. I hear a few murmers, was it the survivors talking? Or was it my head giving me false hope.

Smoke clouded my vision, till all I could see was gold flecks float around, I close my eyes hoping to vanquish them. No luck.

"Is he dead?"

"I think his sleeping."

Was I dead? I'd rather be than feel this pain. I seem to wonder in my own head, my leg, still black, no longer crying.

The gold flecks start to grow till they blinded me from my consciousness.

I gasp as I'm brought back into reality. Two survivors jump back as my eyes snap open.

"No, he's alive!"

I pant as oxygen rushes back into my lungs. I frown at the two which imediently set them into a cold sweat.

"Eyes arn't ment to do that right!?"

The blond survivor hit the other,

"They can understand English you know!"

Eyes?

I push myself up with new found strength, my black leg wobbling but not objecting. Both survivors paled, which made me smile, and scrambled to the room door, banging on the wood.

"He's up!!!!!!"

The door immediately slams open as more survivors filed in, armed with smaller weapons.

I hold my hand up to tell them to stop as I used the other to keep up right.

"Just take me to where you need me, I won't fight, I swear on the Entity."

The four seem to have a telepathic conversation, I hiss as my leg groans from my weight.

"He can't do much anyway."

They nod as the gazes advert to my inky leg.

"Get him up stairs,"

The one with sunglasses says, tightening his grip around a crowbar, where the fuck did he get a crowbar from!?

No one moved at first, I chuckle which make them all pale.

"I'd appreciate a hand,"

I say hopping over to the four. They seem to lean away, but finally the one with a high bun came over to help, looking like she was going to cry.

Two survivors moved to behind to make sure I didn't run when we got upstairs. The other led, so we knew which way to go.

"Sorry,"

I mutter, the woman looks up at me suprised and confused,

"What."

"I didn't kidnap (Y/N), you misunderstood. So I'm sorry that I made you worry for her sake."

I stumble as I grow nauseous, straight after saying (Y/N)'s name. The woman doesn't reply, instead she stared ahead, looking angrily at the floor.

We make it to the campfire, screams could be heard from the trees, probably survivors distracting killer's from my death.

The woman lets me go, then suddenly I'm pushed from behind onto the floor. I groan as my head whacks against the floor.

I scream as some sort of metal object splits through my back.

"FRANK!"

I look up as the object twists, I cough up blood, the black tinted ink pooled out before me.

I see Joe and Susie run toward me, Julie wrestling the muscular survivor who beat up (Y/N). I try and claw away, forgetting that the blade was still in my back. I scream as I cling onto my life.

I was about to die, and the last time I got to (Y/N) was when she was doubled over in pain. And the last time I was about to see my friends, my real family, and the screaming my name as I died.

Well shit.

-
-
-