One big happy Hunt

Half of survivor's camp stood at the tree line, me and Claudette showed them to where the only opening we found and turned back to leave.

Claudette shakes her head and watches the ground with sad eyes. My arm was looped over her shoulder as she helped carry my back, I demanded to go with her as I wanted to know where certain traps were placed. As soon a I found Frank I'd need to tell him where some of them were. Of course that isn't what I told Claudette to convince her, I said I wasn't to comfortable staying around Meg still, and how I felt safer around her. Her sympathetic eyes already told me my answer before she even opened her mouth.

We enter camp just as a second howl rang through out the trees, signalling the fall of the barrier, none of the usual torches were lit as we hobbled in, mostly because we could strangely see with the brighter sky.

Claudette takes me to my cabin which I shared with Dwight, it was the furthest cabin into the trees, Claudette thinks it'll be safer if I'm not in the centre where most killer's would head for. As long as I kept the lights off.

She carries me to my bed,

"Thanks,"

I say bounceing slightly. Claudette gives me one of her famous warm smiles, I can't help but feel safe.

"I wish I could help though."

She frowns and takes off her glasses to clean them,

"Not the best idea, especially in your state."

I nod as she puts back on her glasses. I didn't really want to help, I wanted to see Frank. I hated to lie to the others, and if things were any different I'd probably be helping Claudette heal any injured survivors.

If I hadn't met Frank in his first game would I have met him during today's events? If I didn't kiss him would I be in this state now? If we met any later would I still feel the same for him as I do now!?

"Sorry Dwight can't keep you company."

I shrug and smile,

"Dont sweat it, he's with the others, checking and planting traps."

Claudette smiles and nods before heading toward the exit,

"If I can I'll come check up on you, depends if I'm not busy, or there's no killer's around."

I chuckle and lay down on my single bed,

"It's okay, I won't be leaving her for the next twenty-four hours."

"Rashesns?"

"Check."

"Entertainment?"

I pull out a couple of worn books from under my pillow,

"Check!"

Claudette sighs,

"Goodluck,"

She says closeing the door as she leaves.

"You too,"

I mumble but she was already gone.
This was going to drag, I couldn't wait for Frank to get here.

-
-

It has been an hour since the wall fell, the actual camp was dead silent, other than a few wimpers as survivors limped to where our healers were.

About five minutes after Claudette's departure I had to get up to shut the curtains. I hadn't told Frank where I was, mostly because I didn't know. I just hope he's okay.

I close the book now bored, this sucked. I roll to my side, muscles hissing as I do so. I let them calm down before I drift into a cold sleep.

When I wake up it was to a creak of the bed opposite to me. I crack my eyes open to see a survivor sitting on the bed, he was unnaturally tall and seemed to be starring at me. When I open my eyes fully I practicly scream but it a stunning speed it's hand covered my mouth.

I stare wide eyed as it helped me sit up as gently as possible, when in was certain I wasn't going to scream he pulled back his soft cold hand.

"Your lucky I can't run,"

I mumble, it chuckles in response.

"Í kñęw ţhãţ âĺřęåďý,"

I look at the thing confused, it didn't wear a mask like all the other killer's, it had deathly grey skin, its eyes a endless pit of gold. It wore a coal black hoodie which matched it shaggy hair. Stitches and scars all over any skin he revealed. He wore Dark brown cargo pants, his legs constantly haveing black smoke swirling around them.

It smiled, it stretched further than a normal smile should, its corners hand scars pulling outwards, it's teeth all slightly pointed.

"Ýõû şêęméď ţô śpâŕk mý íñtřęśţ (Ý/Ň)."

I shiver as it spoke my name, its smile widened further.

"W-who are you?"

"Í'm ţhé řëâşôñ wé âřę âĺľ íñ Õñe bíg hâppý hûńţ!"

-
-

Frank

As soon as the glass shattered I saw survivors sprint across into our territory, I was so tempted to drop down and slice'em. But I would be deeply outnumbered.

I wait for them to pass, I knew some survivors wanted revenge but didn't think that many had the balls to do so. They were all probably following one person who was brave enough like the little prey they are.

I drop down and dash over the border, as soon as I crossed over I could instantly tell the difference between the air. I hurry into the tree line that (Y/N) goes into every time she heads back to her camp.

Past the bushes I could see a trodden path which I hoped would lead to the camp which I assumed she was in. In her state she better fucking be.

The buildings were set out the same way that us killer's had our. It was deathly quiet, as I past the wood into the camp something different seemed to haunt the air.

I start to tredge carefully around the strange camp, searching every cabin, chaseing or killing any survivors as that they wouldn't see me talking to (Y/N).

I chew on the inside of my cheek as I stood by the enternal flame of the fire pit. My brow frowns as the flames blow into one direction,'that's strange there's no wind or breeze...'

I move into the direction of the flames, it pointed me to the only cabin that I yet to check, I wouldn't have even noticed if that odd pit didn't blow in that way.

I slam the door open, intendeing to scare any stragglers. But now I wished I didn't open it at all, the sat (Y/N) but a thing on top of her. Its grey lips pressed against her gorgeous body. It pulls back from her lips, an unnaturally a grin on its face. It stares at her before turning toward me, looking like it was expecting me.

"Hêĺłö Fřâńk!"

-
-
-