countdown.

I arrived back last, I didn't rush to the cabin so by the time I entered the well kept house everyone had finished dealing bets. I got a few mutual nods from the other players.

Dwight rushes up to me and throws himself on to me, I stumble back, the mask that was tucked away nearly tumbled out.

"Thank the gods, you disappeared for some of the game, Meg was saying you were talking to the Entity."

I sigh, this was getting ridiculous, and needed to stop.

I gently push Dwight off of me and storm toward Meg who sat on the table with Feng. Feng notices me first and leaves as I approached, Meg looks up confused but the notices me a sneers.

I make sure the mask was nicely tucked away before slamming my hands on the aged wood,

"What the actual fuck is your problem!?"

I demand. Her face pales but her hideous sneer stayed intact.

"Just stating the truth,"

She says fiddling with a lose strand of her hair. The cabin was quiet by the few that remaind inside.

"It's not the fucking truth, I'm clueless to why The Legion let me go, so don't go telling shitty lies around."

Her smile drops as she looks at me confused,

"The Legion?"

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I kept my pissed off face so she couldn't tell I was pissing myself. How was I gunna get out of that.

"Y-yeah, he said Legion as I escaped."

I mentally cringe as I stutter, I prayed she didn't notice. Meg eyed me then sighed.

"Fine I'll leave it,"

I sigh in relief, she stands up and points a finger at me,

"But once I have evidence you won't hear the end of it!"

I watch her storm out of the Cabin, slamming the door behind her, I collapse in the chair she once occupied, swears flowing out of my mouth.

I really hated that girl.

-
-

Legion

I sat against a tree, hidden to the wondering eye, if the looked they would see me. But hopefully only (Y/N) would be looking for me. I would wait here all night, even if it snowed, even if she never came.

The small crow bounced around my feet, it's wing was broken so whenever it tried to fly it would tumble down. This time he gets higher than before but falters, I quickly sprint to catch it, it falls into my cupped hands, I stood at a running position, scared to move in case it wasn't ok.

I hear a gasp, my head snaps toward the barrier, (Y/N)  stood at the tree line, my mask in her hand.

I blush and step into a normal stand, cradling the bird in my hands.

(Y/N) walked closer to the barrier, curious to what was in my hands. I walk over kinda shy without my mask.

"What's that?"

She asks, her voice soft as if scared she would spook one of us.

"It's the Crow, the one the Nurse hit,"

She gasps and runs to the barrier, my heart jumps hoping she could somehow get through. No. She rubs her nose, the mask was now cushioned by the grass.

"Oh no I'm so sorry,"

I look away flushed as her unzipped hoodie revealed her breasts as she crouched down. When she finally stands up I could see that her nose was now a juicy red, I smirk which makes her blush. She had a sad look in her eyes which made me angry.

I gently place down the baby bird and watched it hop before tumbling. (Y/N) laughs through her fresh tears.

"Who hurt you?"

She sniffs and wipes away as much as she could.

"The wall,"

She joke putting her hand against the strange glass, I frown, not just because my worry increased, but also as her hand seemed to sink into the mist ever so slightly.

"Who?"

I ask again, she breaks down again and presses her head against the glass.

"I feel like everyone's against me."

My heart broke as she said those words, I wanted to smash this wall and hold her in my arms.

I place my hand against the glass too, same place as hers, it too sinks in slightly till we were just an inch from contact. I press my forhead against the glass, it now seemed as if her head was on my chest.

"Tell me,"

I feel something warm run against my Palm I look up to see (Y/N)'s fingers intertwined with mine, but she was breaking down to notice.

"It's the survivors. T-this girl had half the game believing that I was with the Entity, b-but when I confronted her she said she'll leave it."

"Did she!?"

(Y/N) nods,

"But instead... She got other survivors to fight her battle."

I growl, (Y/N) looks up at me bleary eyed.

"What did they do!?"

She lets go of my hand, taking any warmth with her, and steps back. She unzips what was left of her jacket and showed me her arms. I was outraged, who in their right mind would do that!

She had bruises and cuts up both of her arms.

"What happend!?"

I ask trying to keep a steady tone so I didn't scare her. She rubbed her arms only to wince at the pain.

"They said Meg thought I'd call on the help of the Entity if I feel enough pain. But so that I didn't die, they have to do it over time."

I slam my fists into the soft glass, (Y/N) gasps and walks back over, cracks formed around my balled fist.

"What the-!?"

"Three more days."

"Three more days? Three more days till what?"

"Till the barrier comes down."

I frown, the little crow hopped over my feet before crossing to (Y/N) and back.

"What happens then?"

She looked at me terrified,

"The killer's and survivors share the same ground."

Shit.

-
-
-