Demons.PT2

(Y/N)
.........

"Come on (Y/N) we'll get it fixed don't worry,"

I glance up at my exhausted brother, purple bags under his eyes, his hair messy but clean from the only time he can shower.

"Nate, get some sleep,"

I whimper, he looks down at me and smiles tierdly,

"You know I can't do that, I promised mum I'd help you."

I begin to cry, seeing my only friend like this hurt me. He frowns now awake of some sort,

"-(Y/N) come on don't cry, look I'll try and get more sleep, just don't cry."

I look up at my brother, his glazed eyes making me think of nothing but death.

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

We turn to the sickly sweet voice, a small lady stood at the waiting room door, her blond hair tied up in a loose bun, she wore white clothes which showed, all her curves.

I sniff and wipe away my tears,

"Goodluck."

I hop over to the nurse, she frowns at me as I approached, she sneered as she looked at me up and down before clopping away in her pink heels. I roll my eyes and follow, I look behind me to see Nate already asleep, I know I asked him to sleep more but as I crossed world's I felt nothing but alone.

-

I take a bite into the soggy bread, I was now in the final year of this school, I was the oldest in the year, sixteen at the very start. But already halfway through. College was soon, and I've yet to decide which one I wanted to go to.

"Want my Apple?"

I glance at the shiny red fruit but shake my head, Ethan frowns and takes a bite in it instead. His gold like eyes watch me as I pick at the slimey ham.

"I can help you know,"

I shake my head,

"No it's good this sandwich is fine."

He chuckles,

"That's not what I ment."

I look at him confused, he opens his mouth to talk, he growls as a loud commotion erupts beside us.

"Michael stop stalking me!"

"Laurie!"

"We're over remember!"

I shake my head as the queen bee storms off.

"Dude?"

I watch in amazement at the drama, a boy grabs Michael's arm but it is shaken off with ease,

"Fuck off Freddy..."

I grin as the group separates, that made my day.

"Again I can help you,'

I smile at Ethan,

"How so?"

"I can help you so you can walk again you just -"

I hold up my hand,

"Your not paying for the operation."

I leave them as my final words and stand up to bin the soggy pile, and walk away.

"Again that's not what I ment."

I frown as Ethan mutters to himself with my departure.

"Whoa there, steady!"

I look up to see Frank and his group of friends, Frank's hands were held up in surrender, I turn pink,

"Sorry,"

I mumble and hop away. I hated these things.

-

"To gain the strength to walk again, a loss of a life is acquired, not of a stranger, but of someone close to you."

-

Nate dropped college within the first week of the new year, so he could apply for more jobs. So now he walked me home, he cut the bus fairs so that he could save more for my possible operation.

"How was your day?"

He asks, I shrug,

"Okay I guess."

Nate chuckles,

"Better than bad I guess."

We walk past a gas station, it was getting late, it didn't help that it was leaning toward winter.

We stop and look across the road as we watch four hooded figures enter the building.

"That doesn't look right,"

Nate says and inches toward the road, I jump as we hear a scream, a short but sudden shout of pain. Nate sprints across the road, I scream again as I see a lorry race toward my brother,

Nate freezes like a deer in headlight, he re-posistions himself so he no longer look as if he was playing musical statues. I scream for him to run, he turns to me and smiles, tears falling down his face, his eyes no longer (E/C) but a dull gold.

"I'm sorry,"

I scream which was pushed away by the deafening sound of the horn, I watch as the vehicle crashes into my brother.

"Nate!"

I collapse to the floor, two arms grab me before impact,

"Let's get you out of here,"

My body fails to respond as I'm carried off into the dark.

-

I wake up in some sort of nature track. I stand up forgetting that I needed my crutches, I fall over again as I'm shocked I stood up without help.

My legs wobble, I reach for something to lean against but my hands could not grasp on to another but black smoke.

I walk down the path, a single gold fleck floated before me, I follow intrigued, where am I? How am I walking!?

I emerge from the smoke to a campfire, the fleck now gone. I look around, multiple eyes trained on me.

"H-hi?"

-
-
-