Demons.Pt1

(Y/N)
..........

"(Y/N)! Get your ass out of bed!!"

I groan and curl up in my sheets. I was halfway back to sleep when my door slams open.

"For fuck sake (Y/N) your gunna make us late."

I hiss as my sheets are ripped from my grasp.

"Ahh come on you need to wear some actual pyjamas and not your uniform."

I sick my tounge out at my brother Nate and swing my legs out of bed. I cry out as the collapse under my weight.

"(Y/N)!"

Nate runs to my side, I grip to him as he helps me up.

"You okay?"

I nod and shake my legs to wake them up. Nate had to help me down stairs to where I left my crutches.

"Good thing you have an appointment tonight,"

I snarl as I slip my arm through my crutches.

"I hate the hospital,"

-it creeps me out.

"Look, I know you hate it but do it for mum if not me."

I glare at him, Nate chuckles as shoves a slice of toast in my mouth,

"Come on bed head, or well be late."

My eyes widen, I hop over to a mirror and quickly pat down my hair, I groan, I'd have to ask to borrow Sas's hairbrush when we get to school. That if she's even here today.

Nate swears as the bus leave the bus stop at the top of the road. I lock the door and hop over smiling,

"Does that mean we have to go to school now?"

He scowls at me and rolls his eyes,

"No chance, I'll just call Jax,"

I pout,

"You just wanna see your girlfriend!!"

When he doesn't reply, I knew I was right. I smirk.

Figures.

-

Nate's mate pulled by the house, it's red paint now peeling. Nate struggled to keep up the payment for the house, especially after our mothers funds died. He had to sell his car, so whenever someone does something for either of us we apologize as we think they do it for sympathy. Nate's been working too hard for his age, just so he could help pay for my surgery, if it's not done by the time I'm eighteen I will be unable to walk for the rest of my life.

I've been trying to learn, so I didn't have to wake up to my brother's tired face. I can barley make it three steps before I collapse.

"Heya there crutches,"

I stick my tounge out as I hop over to Leon Jax's vehicle, he step out of his car and walks round to help me in the back. I sneer at him as he closes the door,

"Very gentlemanly,"

I joke and he climbs in the driver's side. Nate grins as he closes his door,

"Thanks again dude,"

Leon nods and straps his seatbelt.

"Dont worry about it man, you do the same,"

I smile and rest my head against the back, Leon had always been there for us, he even kept us company when dad left after mums death.

Leon was a close friend to both of us, he would always drop by to see if we were okay. He has attractive features, sandy blond hair and stunning blue eyes; his brother, Frank, had dark brown hair and almost red eyes. I didn't see Frank much bit he seemed a bit distant.

-

We were late, I knew Nate and Leon would get bollocked, me on the other hand seem to just receive sympathetic looks, it pissed me off every time they looked at me with sad eyes.

I hop toward my home room, Nate and his mate sprinting away to their own room. When I first started this school either Nate or Leon would walk me to form to make sure I didn't get hurt in the way.

Now I mayed my way on my own.

"Tsk, trust him to leave just after I left,"

I hop toward the English block, foot steps storming from behind.

"Hey!"

"Shit..."

The footsteps change from walk to a full out sprint, I watch a hooded figure sprint past, I frown but continue my struggle, a small yelp escapes my mouth as I'm shoved aside from a larger figure. I swear as my crutches skid across the floor, my legs begin to cry which makes me hiss.

I position my legs so I can hold them as I now began to cry too. I hear a skid,

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you!"

I shut out the rest as I made an attempt to get my crutches, in the end I was just curled up in the abandoned halls of the school.

"Here,"

I look up bleary eyed, suprised to see Frank keeled in front of me, my crutches in his hands,

"Sorry about that, Julie's ex doesn't like me so much,"

I sniff and take my crutches,

"T-thank you,"

He smiles and brushes one of my tears away, I couldn't look away from his blood red eyes, Frank helps me to my feet and walks me to my form, I watch him sprint away slightly flustered, I shake my head and push the door open.

"Ah, (Y/N) glad you could join us,

I apologize for my lateness and hop into the cold classroom, I look up to see everyone looking at me, but one pair of eyes haunted me, a pair of a fiery gold eyes watched me intently.

Gold eyes?

-
-
-

A/N

This is my interpretation, thought I best make sure you all know that 😅 I will try and keep to Frank's story so dw. Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far!!