Author's note

(IMPORTANT)

Hello everyone! I don't know how to say this but I'll try my best...

For those who have already read this book before I unpublished it, this note is dedicated to you, but if you're new to this book, you can skip this note. 

I've not updated for about five months now and I feel like absolute trash, but in the meantime, I've done a great deal of reading. I've come across so many writers who have published some amazing stories and every time I read a book I can't help but think of my stories. 

I thought about how my stories weren't as great, but hey, not everyone starts strong. I am proud of myself for publishing my stories and I don't regret any decisions, but I just feel, that the many books I've read during my time away from writing, I've gained inspiration from. I just wanted to let you know that I don't think that my books aren't worth reading, but they could use a bit more effort from my side. 

My stories aren't the best and I know I can't get everyone to be interested in them either but, I sure could put in a little bit more work to put out the best stories for my readers :) For those who have supported this book this far, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry about what I'm about to do...

Previous Title: My bully. My husband. | Current Title: By Arrangement

~THIS BOOK IS REWRITTEN. THE STORY, CHARACTERS, AND MANY THINGS HAVE BEEN CHANGED. IT'S A NEW BOOK. 

I know it's not the best thing to do, but I really believe that my current theme in this book will be a bit more enjoyable and interesting rather than plain boring. 

~NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED

I have done a bit of research and have put my time and effort into thinking about this book to make it into a better version. Please do not repost any content from here or any other author.

~PURELY FICTIONAL

The characters portrayed in this book are purely Fictional. The whole book is an idea I have come up with and is not based on real-life events. The members of BTS are not to be accused of anything that takes place in the events that are described in this book. 

~NO SMUTS😔

I'm pretty pathetic at writing smuts even though I've read a lot of amazing ones, I just can't seem to write as well as I want them to be. If you're looking for smut scenes then...I'm sorry babies💀

~LASTLY 

For my readers who have read this book to the end before I took it down, from the bottom of my heart, thank you💝 You guys read this book even though it wasn't the best and it had some unrealistic scenes, but you still read it. You are angels and I love you more than ever😭 And for the ones who have read this note despite being new, I love you all as well and I hope I don't disappoint you guys.