13

Next Morning

Next Morning

Jungkook

Having to wake up next to Y/N after an 'eventful' night, felt different. 

A good difference.

I didn't imagine it happening, but I guess it did. Now I was sure I wouldn't stop thinking about it. 

I was currently lying beside her sleeping frame, smiling like an idiot remembering the previous night. She looked so heavenly, not doing anything but just sleeping. I guess love does make a person notice things that didn't make such a difference before. I was sure my feelings for Y/N were getting stronger, but I didn't want to let her know yet. I didn't want to add an awkward relationship to my list of problems by getting too excited. 

My train of thought came to a halt with the ringing of my phone. I quickly picked it up to avoid waking Y/N up, only to be greeted by my assistant's voice. "Morning Ms. Cha. Any reason to receive a call from you this early in the morning?" I said, glancing at my phone to see an irritatingly early timing plastered across the screen. "You've got yourself some guests to attend to Mr. Jeon. I would suggest leaving as soon as possible, they don't seem to be pleased about an undisclosed matter." I heard at the other end of the line. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, not knowing who was being referred to, I was sure I didn't have any meetings scheduled for the day. "Who is it?" I asked, only to have her call out names I wasn't looking forward to hearing- "It's Mr. Song and his nephew, Seokjin." Of course, Mr. Song would make it his priority to leave me a headache right after I was back from my vacation. I sighed, "I'll be leaving in a while, let them know I'll be delayed." With that, I hung up, wondering what went wrong with him visiting me. I wasn't considering Nari since I expected a chaotic scene to unfold if she wanted it to happen, and given the past few days, she hasn't proved otherwise. 

I noticed Y/N was up and zoned out, staring straight into my door. I chuckled at her state, sitting beside her to catch her attention. "Sorry I woke you, I have to head to work now, do you want me to stay and drop you off?" I asked, willing to ignore the anarchy back at the office. She gave me a questioning look, understanding it, I answered- "Nari's father is waiting to see me, I'm not expecting anything normal." She just nodded, giving me a sad look. 

I wasn't looking forward to whatever it is the day held in hand for me, but it was better to get it over with. After a while of losing track of time, I finally had a shower and got ready to head to my office. Y/N insisted on heading to work together, so she got ready and had me drop her off at her institution. It didn't take me long to get to my office since I had my mind keeping me occupied. I managed to create an unhealthy amount of possible situations that could take place in the next few hours. 

Parking my car, and heading into my building and up to my office, I greeted my employees. Getting to the topmost floor, I spotted the men and an overfamiliar figure right outside my office. As I got closer, I noticed Jin was on the phone, probably sorting out some work. Right beside him was Mr. Song who held a file with him while his daughter stood next to him, a smirk playing on her face as she eyed me down. "I hope this is urgent Mr. Song, usually I meet up with people who book appointments," I said, walking right ahead and holding open the door for them to enter.