11

Y/N

Y/N

"Wow... I don't know what to say." Namjoon spoke, sounding bewildered at what Nari was up to. Nari not knowing my whereabouts and Namjoon being a very trusted school friend of mine had me feeling somewhat free. I didn't have to doubt Namjoon while letting go of my thoughts. He moved to Canada after middle school and pursued Law. What could I expect, he was Kim Namjoon. He was a smart one.

Brushing away those thoughts, I snapped back to realizing that he was still on the other end of the line. 

"Namjoon, I'm sorry I'm pushing all of this on you but I have no one to tell this to." I laid back on the couch feeling the breeze from one of the windows blow into the house, the smell of rain bringing a smile onto my face.

"Don't be silly Y/N, I'm happy that you've trusted me with this and I'm more than willing to help you out." I didn't know it was possible but I smiled wider as Namjoon's words echoed in my ear. "Thank you Namjoon, but I have no idea how I can get rid of Nari," I said, sighing right after as I stared at the wooden ceiling as if waiting for an idea to float up above my head.

"How about I let Jungkook know? You can give me his number. I'm sure Nari doesn't know me." He said, making me think about it for a moment before I had realization hit me. "Nari has her eyes on Jungkook no matter where he goes, so I'm guessing she would trace his calls down too," I responded. 

"You know what? I'm going to ponder over this for a while and get back to you. Don't worry about this too much alright?" I heard Namjoon's voice, "Sure, but just leave me a text, I don't want Nari hearing me speak to you about this." I said, eventually greeting each other a 'bye' and hanging up. 

I laid myself on the couch completely, not bothering to dust it clean. I stared blankly at the ceiling, the only sound reaching my ear being the raindrops on the roof of the cottage and the rustling of leaves. 

I don't even know what my life is anymore.

I thought back to when I was foolish enough to believe that this marriage was going to turn outright. Maybe, I wasn't completely foolish, it was Nari who intervened. I shoved my thoughts away, knowing it wasn't doing me any good, it just seemed to bring me a headache. 

I got back up, sat straight, and got my things together. I decided to head home and not have Jungkook worry. I quickly stood up and made my way over to the door, unlocking my phone to book myself a cab. Reaching for the door, I opened it up only to find a lean, muscular figure standing in front of me. 

It was a very familiar one, considering all I did was stare at it from afar for the past week. It was Jungkook, his suitcase right beside him, his coat still draped onto him. "How did you know-" I spoke but he cut me off, pushing me back into the cottage and entering right after. He dragged his suitcase in and shut the door, leaving me dumbfounded, staring at him. I followed his movements as he made himself comfortable on the couch.