10

A week later

A week later

Y/N

A whole week flew by. 

Not even one proper memorable moment with Jungkook to hold on to. 

All I did was, brush him off when he tried to speak to me. I managed to piss him off more times than I thought was possible. I was oblivious to the fact that I was capable of being such a stingy person.

This trip was a wild ride. Emotionally of course.

I was sure out of my wits that Jungkook was wondering why he had taken a week off from work, considering he sat facing his computer screen for the majority of the time. Mostly because I had to ask him to leave me alone, no matter how badly I didn't want to do so.

Currently, I was sitting next to a very moody Jungkook at the airport, waiting to depart for our flight. There was no way I would make an effort to speak to him. 

The two reasons for that being- a wench was having me watched over, and also because it would seem extremely hypocritical of me to speak to Jungkook after shoving him off when he questioned my hunger. 

I felt awful, having to reject his simple offer of getting me and sugar bun and hot chocolate. But that wasn't the only thing concerning me.

The thought of having to file a divorce and getting away from a man I had grown feelings for, had me feeling more than just sad. It wasn't just getting away from him that made me feel like a horrible person, but the thought of him having to deal with Nari after I was gone was what had me concerned. It was- without a doubt- immensely self-centered of me. 

I wouldn't forgive myself and I didn't have a problem with that. I deserved it- not being with someone as sweet and thoughtful as Jungkook. 

After a while, we boarded the plane. Time flew by as we took off and flew home. 

✡︎

The cold breeze of Seoul grazed my skin, blowing my hair away from my face as we exited the airport. The plane ride wasn't anywhere near 'decent'. It felt uncomfortable sitting between Jungkook- who kept his distance and typed away on his laptop- and an elderly woman who would not intend on keeping quiet. 

"I'll call us a cab," Jungkook said, heaving a huge sigh right after. 

"Uhh, I have to head home to check up on my parents, why don't you go home? I'll head over in the evening." I said, lying through my teeth.

"Oh well, I can tag along." He said, his eyes darting over to mine expectantly. I instantly felt my body wanting to give in, wanting to hug him tight and say 'yes', but I had another thing to do in mind. 

It was the only thing I could think of while on the plane. The only thing that would help me and Jungkook be together. 

"Um, it's okay Jungkook, don't bother. I'll see you later okay?"