7

Two days later 

Two days later 

Y/N 

Finally. 

Zipping up my suitcase- which had taken far too long to pack- I picked it up, shoving it next to my door. All I had to do now was get ready. The past two days went by pretty okay. Jungkook spent his time clearing out his schedule for the coming week. I hadn't done much other than searching for places to visit in Jeju and hanging out with a few friends of mine. I still wasn't used to the house, but I was sure that the backyard would be a peaceful place to get away and clear my thoughts. 

I felt bad knowing Jungkook was working a lot more than he was used to, at least this trip would divert him from his work. I knew we would focus our minds on our work after this vacation. At least I knew I would. 

Shoving my thoughts away, I head into the bathroom to shower and get ready. It didn't take me long to finish up in the bathroom. Right after, I put on a simple striped shirt and paired it with white trousers and converse. I didn't bother putting on any makeup and put my hair up in a ponytail. Seeing as it was time to leave, I grabbed whatever it was that I needed and made my way out of the room.

Getting out, I spotted Jungkook. He had on a black Tee, ripped denim, and his usual Timbs. His dressing was always so simple but stood out so much. We didn't waste much time heading to the airport once we had breakfast. The car ride was silent, occasionally talking about places we would visit once we reach.

Soon, we arrived at the airport. Getting out of the car to grab my bag, I noticed how a bunch of people with cameras had caught up to the car.

Right. Media.

I clenched my fist into balls, not knowing what to do as Jungkook walked over to my frozen frame. I felt his hand linger around the small of my back before wrapping it around my waist, pulling me closer. He handed me a pair of shades that I threw on, instantly realizing why as the flashes went off. It didn't take much time for us to walk into the airport. The rest of the time just involved security checks, bagging, and waiting for the departure. 

Getting onto the plane, Jungkook and I had gotten comfortable. It was an hour-long flight so I figured making small talk with Jungkook might help. Turning to him, I rolled my eyes as he grabbed his laptop out in front of him. "What are you doing?"

"I just have a few emails to clear up, it won't take long." His eyes roamed the screen of the laptop as it started up, completely ignoring to acknowledge the reason behind this trip. I sighed, gently closing his laptop as he faced me. "You can clear it up later, this trip was meant for you to take a break." With that said I placed his laptop into his bag, circling my arm around his and resting my head on his shoulder. 

I felt him tense at the contact, but eventually, he gave in, placing his head on mine. This was the first time we had gotten so close, but I was sure there was a long way to go. The whole flight was just me and Jungkook speaking to each other. I was surprised when he didn't shove me off him and reach for his laptop, but I wasn't going to complain about it.