14

Y/N 

Y/N 

For god's sake Jungkook, Pick up.

I paced around the room with a layer of sweat covering my back as I tried calling Jungkook for the fifth time in a row. I was on the brink of tears when I couldn't get a hold of him. Almost letting my tears lose, I checked my phone again to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. Looking back at the same picture Nari had threatened to let out, I could only imagine how much time it would take for it to spread around like wildfire. I couldn't wrap my head around why the picture was out and free for everyone to see. 

Refusing to spare such lunacy another glance, I tried to call Jungkook again as I packed up my belongings to head home. The whole way out of my institution I struggled to think straight, the aftermaths of the picture popping up in my head as a headache settled in. Getting out of the building it didn't take me long to spot Jungkook's car parked right in front. I rushed to get in only to find a very smiley Jungkook facing me, no sign of distress on his face. 

Did he not hear? "What's wrong?" He asked, noticing the lack of a smile on my face upon seeing him. I unlocked my phone and flashed the picture right in front of him. I noticed zero change of expression on his face as his eyes scanned the screen. He simply sighed and drove home. Despite my attempts to try and get him to speak, he continued brushing me off. I gave up after a while of trying to find out why he seemed so unaffected. 

Getting home after a quiet ride, I decided against speaking. I figured it would lead to unnecessary arguments considering the picture may have angered him. Unlocking the door, I head in without sparing a word, allowing Jungkook to follow. "Y/N listen." I heard him say, turning around to see him motion me toward the couch. I did so as he sat beside me, fiddling with his fingers, looking jittery. 

"I did it," He looked at me as he continued, "I fired Nari, I'm sure she posted the picture right after." He said. My eyes went wide listening to his words. The only thing that I felt was anger. I was sure she would do it, but I didn't realize it was this soon. I felt confused looking at Jungkook, he seemed extremely calm about what happened. "Jungkook, you do know that this is going to blow up right?" I asked, unable to keep my feelings in. "I do, but I've taken care of it. I've spoken to Taehyung, a friend of mine, about the picture, and I'm sure he won't let me down. Don't worry Y/N." He said, pulling me into a hug. I didn't seem to know about this 'friend' of his and I for sure didn't know how he would take care of it. I just hoped for the best.

He pulled away eventually. "Why are you crying?" He asked, his eyes wide as he wiped away my tears with his thumbs. "I am?" I asked, not knowing when my tears had slipped out without my knowledge. He nodded slightly, his hand caressing my palm and the other holding onto mine tightly. "Let's not think about it, I gave Taehyung Namjoon's number so they can talk to each other and sort it out. Let's go meet up with my parents, they were looking forward to meeting us." He said. I nodded in response as I got up to head to my room and get ready.