16(BONUS)

A few years later

A few years later

Y/N

"Aera, stop running around and put your socks on! We're going to be late!" I screamed, running behind a notorious five-year-old daughter of mine as Jungkook who insisted on 'letting her have fun' passed out on the couch after getting ready to head to his office. I sighed, brushing my hair out of my face as I watched Aera run towards the couch and jump onto her dad, jolting him awake. I was relieved that he was up, but getting the younger one in his arms to get ready for another day at Kindergarten was what bothered me. "Daddy, I don't want to go to school." She whined, nuzzling her face into his neck, and wrapping her arms around him. 

I rested my hands on my hips, watching her build her way towards a tantrum as Jungkook giggled and pulled away from her. "What if I buy you ice cream?" He said, rubbing his eyes as he sat her down on his lap. I widened my eyes at his words. 

Not ice cream again!

I watched with my mouth hung low as Aera nodded. We couldn't deny it to her now. Her small pout and doe-like eyes always softened her parents. I made my way over to them and spoke. "Alright then, let's get ice cream and head to school," I said, smiling as the little one giggled in excitement. "Okay, now, let mom help you get your stuff, and then we can go get ice cream." Jungkook sang as he picked Aera up and set her down, nudging her towards me. 

After getting her ready, Jungkook and I head out and into the car as I buckled her into her seat in the back. It seemed a little mean, but considering we were late to drop her off, we decided to skip the ice cream. Aera didn't seem to notice until we pulled up in front of her kindergarten- "No school!" She cried, wiggling around in her seat as we got out and picked her up to calm her down. 

She didn't budge, so we figured she would be fine if she saw her friends. "Ice cream!" She shouted, her little arm pointing to the other side of the parking lot. I almost cursed, turning my head to see all the kids with their parents, waddling around an ice cream truck. I glanced at Jungkook to see him grinning at his daughter's luck in getting what she wanted. 

I looked back at a pouty-faced Aera, sighing in defeat before walking towards the truck as Jungkook proceeded to sing along with Aera in a Jolly tone.

✡︎

This is a very short bonus chapter since I was feeling like crap after publishing the last chapter :)