3

Three months later

Three months later

Y/N

Mentally Exhausted. I felt absolutely nothing other than mentally exhausted. Looking back, I really should have thought about how hectic a wedding would be to plan. The past three months, I had spent, running around with my mother and Mrs. Jeon who had excited themselves so much, that I had considered even backing out of this whole ordeal.

I hadn't seen much of Jungkook either, mainly because I was breaking my head over getting stuff done for my 'much-awaited' wedding, but besides that, the man was always busy. At least that was what he had said. I on the other hand was stressing myself out over my job. I had yet to apply for it but I just couldn't find the time. 

Currently, I was rushing to meet my mother and Mrs. Jeon who needed my opinions, even though I knew they would choose stuff themselves. Cursing my lack of patience for stuff like this, I entered the building they were at. As I made my way over to them, they seemed to be smiling a lot more than usual. "Good afternoon." I greeted them and the executive that stood by helping them out.

"Oh Y/N! You're right on time. You get to choose your wedding gown today!" Mrs. Jeon squawked, pulling me down to sit beside her. "Oh right, I had almost forgotten." that was a big lie. In fact, I really wasn't looking forward to it. What does it matter? "Do we leave now or are you occupied with this?" I asked, pointing at the scattered brochures in front of me. "Oh, we're not coming with you, honey,"

I heaved a sigh of relief, mentally. I smiled a little at the thought of taking my own sweet time with choosing a dress, "You'll be going along with Jungkook." Honestly, I preferred that over spending time with these two. "Jungkook!" I turned around at Mrs. Jeon's voice to look at Jungkook walking into the room. We spoke around for a while before he claimed to be getting late if we didn't leave. I wasn't really complaining about that. 

We got out of the building to head to the bridal boutique to pick out our wedding attires. The car ride was silent with intermittent small talk. The past few meetings I had with Jungkook weren't really pathetic, we had learned to tolerate each other's company. Dare I say, our encounters were pleasant. He was being sweet, sometimes making me question what was wrong with him. I guess I was wrong when I thought his capability was limited to being an arrogant and self-centered guy.

As we reached our destination, Jungkook and I made our way in to be greeted by an older woman. I bowed to her smiling, as Jungkook had engulfed her in a warm hug. He's familiar with her. "How have you been Auntie?" he asked, beginning to converse with her, as I looked around the place which had formal attire styled on mannequins. "Who is this young lady?" I heard, turning around to face Jungkook and the elderly woman, staring at me. 

"Y/N. She's my fiancé." He said. "Oh, she's a pretty one Jungkook. You sure are lucky." She said, holding my hands and smiling at me. "I am." I whipped my head over to see him smiling at me. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I looked back at the lady. God knows why he said it, but it sure felt nice to hear.