Chapter 9

Thomas's POV ♤

What the fuck am I going to do!

I broke the window in an escape attempt with a book. The glass was blurry, so I couldn't see how far up I was. I thought I would be able to leave as soon as I broke it. When I couldn't I started making a rope out of towels, and bed sheets.

Of course on the same day I get the book, they actually decided to go into my room.

Now I have a punishment. I don't know what that entails , they never gave me one before, but I don't think it will be that bad. If they're my mates then they can't hurt me even if they tried. Or at least that's what they told me.

I watch as Michael starts making me food. He makes me a salad with all the colors of the rainbow and whatever he can find that has protein. But, that motjer fucker leaves off the ranch.

How am I supposed to eat a salad without ranch?

On the other hand I have Axel leaning against the wall watching me like a hawk. Probably trying to figure out why I came so easily. While I don't think they would hurt me, I still don't want to face the punishment. It's a punishment for a reason, not a fucking lollipop.

I ate my salad like the "good" boy I am, lack of ranch and all. Michael watched looking pissed the whole time. When I was done he finally spoke.

"Come on, let's go upstairs." Axel looled like he wanted to say something, obviously not happy about being out of the loop.

"Why would he go with you?" He asked with a hint of growl in his voice.

"Cause he likes me more." Lies.

"I've hardly seen him, let alone talked to him." He took a look at me, and when I didn't appear to be coming to his defense he added in "I guess I thought I had a chance."

Seeing as the last part was a whisper, I can assume it wasn't for me to hear. The distraught look in his eyes made my heart melt for a spilt second, but I already made my mistake.

"I don't w-want to be here, and the only reason I came out of my room was cause I d-didn't want to be punished more." I said that all in one breath. I'm honestly amazed at how I'm still alive after getting out. I'm literally panting now.

"What did you do?" The heart broken Axel was gone and replaced with a lion searching for it's next prey.

This whole thing was a mistake.

"Nothing much... just smashed a book through a window... f-for f-freedom." I don't even bother to lie. That would make my punishment worse then it already was going to be.

"I want a 'talk' with him when your done with yours." He demanded. He's just as scary as I thought he was in school.

"You might have to wait a while. My 'chat' lasts til tomorrow." Michael said this with a sly smirk.

Axel's eyes darkened to a jet black. His pupils not even distinguishable. He gained another 4 inches in height and his shoulders brodened. The last thing to change was his hair, that went so dark it appeared blue.

Something about this spurred a reasponce from Michael, who's appearence shifted to rival Axel's in size. It was like they flickered on a tv then reappeared again, but they did this for ever change.

Someone needs to fix their connection, cause it's freaking me out.

"Tomorrow will be my day with him." With that Axel left the room leaving a steaming Michael behind.

Michael picked me up and slung me over his now broder shoulders in a very uncomfortable manner. I hope he doesn't make a habit out of this. Then brought me to a place that I can only assume his his room.

His room was twice the size of mine, but much lighter. Everything in his room was either white, or a mint green, much like the flowers he got me. His room layout was roughly the same as mine, exceot he had an office desk with a computer and a tv on his dresser.

I was flung onto his porcelain white bed, and pinned in a matter of seconds. Though all he really did was stare at me and breath deeply, probably trying to calm down.

"So... umm... hi" I said trying to break the awkwardness. It wasn't the sledgehammer of a statement that I wanted it to be, but it'll do.

"This was a bad plan." He said and roled off me, but he was still watching with an almost predatory gleam in his eyes.

Bastard is probably waiting for me to make a mistake so he could tie me up like the creeper he is.

"I don't know what the plan was, but knowing you it p-probably is." I replied lamely. Then scooted towards the edge of the large bed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Five hours of nothing. Wasn't I supposed to be punished.

I guess it wasn't necessarily nothing, we just talked the whole time; mostly him talking while I listened. I found out about his interests and such, nothing was said about the Fae. The only thing I really answered was yes or no questions, and that was with a nod.

What scared me now was the fact that, according to him, it's time for bed. He won't let me leave the room, not even for a shower. Claiming that he wanted to keep an eye on me at all times.

Suddenly he got off the bed and started pulling his shirt up over his head. Then went down to unbuckle his jeans.

"What're you d-doing?!?! Put your clothes back on right now!" I screamed, in a way I'm most certainly not proud of.

"Getting ready for bed. Give me a minute to find you a shirt and we can go brush ojr teeth and such before bed."

Of course he sleeps naked. Why wouldn't he? The punishment is becoming very clear, first he made me speak to him, and now he's making me sleep with him. This is the worst thing I've ever experienced. I don't want to be all coupley with my fucking kidnapper.

"Okay" I drawled out. It was more to myslef then him but that idiot probably didn't notice, cause he started grinning like crazy.

We walked to the bothroom, which was connected by the way, and did our stuss. It was probably the most awkward thing I had ever done. He was half naked and walking around like everything was completely fucking normal.

I guess when you have thise abs, it's much harder to get embarrassed about your body. Stupid lanky build.

I was the first one done so I walked back to the bed. Layung down I realized how soft it was. It's like a cloud on steroids. I got lost in the fluffiness.

A cough brought me back to reality. He motioned for me to scoot over. However, when all I'm wearing is boxers and a giant shirt. Blood fills my cheeks, probably making them look like tomatoes.

"Why can't you just sleep on the f-floor." The whine left my mouth without premission, turning my cheeks an even darker red, if possible.

"Love, this is a punishment. Scoot your cute little but over."

I was tempted to say 'no', so I did. In return he picked me up and shuffled me to the other side of the bed. His big arms wrapped around me made it hard to concentrate, so I let him do whatever he wanted.

It was a bit chilly in the room so I snuggled up into his arms, deeper into the blankets. It was so comfy, but I would never admit that out loud. After all, I hated him.

I let his soft breathing lawl me into the darkness of sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

N/A:

First chapter of this week.  Not only that but it's early too.
*silently cheers in corner*

The other one won't be far behind.

Hope you enjoyed it, and are having an amaztastic day :)