Chapter 21

Thomas POV ♤

Ever since Axel and I had our date, we've been doing coupley things.  He's been holding my hand at random points and snuggling with me on the couch loveseat thing in his room.  Every now and then he will get this look, like he wants to eat me.

He is hornier than a rabbit during mating season.

Then there's Mike.  I haven't seen too much of him since I chose Axel, but I have seen him mope around a few times.  He looks broken. His movements are clumsy.

It's starting to break my heart.

I was honestly wondering if I made the right decision.  Though, I only question it when I see Mike. Whenever I'm with Axel it seems like the perfect choice.

The harsh sizzling of bacon grease, brought me back to the now.  Axel was making us breakfast wearing his favorite purple apron with a unicorn on it.  I'm pretty sure it's only his favorite since he stole it from Mike.

"Are we really having pancakes again?"  I asked him.

"What's wrong with pancakes?"  I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Axel to answer my question with another question.

"Nothing, but we've had them everyday for over a week."  I love pancakes but when you have them everyday it gets boring.  Where's the fluctuation in food. A pattern would be better.

"I thought they were you favorite food."  He looked like a puppy who's just been told he's not allowed to be on the couch.

"They are."  I told him with a pat to the shoulder.  It normally cheers him up when I do that.  "Just not everyday. It gets boring."

He looked at me challenging.  Dark skin got one shade tanner,  and his eyes got lighter, the color of over cooked caramel.  It was lowkey hot, I can't fucking believe I used that description.

"Will you find me boring if I do this everyday?"  He took the maple syrup off the counter and poured a small amount onto his hand.  While he was doing this he was kissing up and down my neck, most likely leaving hickies.  He hit my sweet spot and sucked hard. I'm embarrassed to say that it made little me excited, and I let out a few rather loud moans.  Suddenly he pulled away and booped me on the tip of my nose with his syrup covered hand. Tauntingly he said "I don't think so."

"Food is different"  I whined. "This isn't boring it's frustrating, you asshole!"

"Yeah, your right.  I just wanted a chance to hear my mate moan."  Axel admitted in defeat.

I gave him a look that said "fuck you", and glanced around the counter for something to through at his stupid face.  What caught my interest was a wooden spoon that for some reason and long holes in it. I chucked it. It flew right past his head, just grazing his ear.

"So close."  I sighed.  

"It's not nice to throw spoons."  He said doing a girly voice, for some reason.  

"If I did the nice thing everytime, I'd be broken hearted and depressed."  I retorted. If you're always nice people walk all over you, returning your kindness with anger because they can't understand it themselves.  It's sad but a fact.

"Wow, way to take a light hearted conversation and turn it into a cry fest."  He muttered. His face looking conflicted, like he was deep in thought regardless of his semi-shallow words.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Over.  Under. Pull.  Repeat.