Touch

This chapter gets... spicy.

Just a little.

✶  ✶  ✶

"Close your eyes." His voice a force of power over her senses.

Her eyelids fluttered shut, long eyelashes brushing her dainty freckled cheeks.

Nerves and excitement potent in her veins.

He had called it a test of touch.

Enid had no idea what that might entail.

Maybe she was meant to feel things and guess what they are?

The cold stickiness of the skin patches attached to her as he applied them along her chest.

As the last one was put in place, his warm fingers brushed lightly over the soft skin just below her collar bone.

Air hitched in her lungs.

A soft beeping started, and Enid recognized it as the electrogram machine.

A rustling joined it as Dr. Easton left her side for a moment.

She fought the urge to open her eyes.

"You're going to feel a slight touch," his minty breath washing over her as he returned to his seat near her head.

A feather-like feeling began along her arm, slightly ticklish.

She reflexively moved away from the strange sensation.

"Try not to move." His voice closer than she expected.

Taking a deep breath, she took in the delicious scent of his expensive cologne.

The feather-like feeling continued up her shoulders before crossing the expanse of her chest.

Her satin slip feeling incredibly exposing as she lay still.

She was left completely vulnerable to him.

Suddenly the sensation dipped lower, ghosting over the swell of her breast.

A rush of air escaped her in surprise.

The beeping increased dramatically, her heartrate jumping.

Enid's cyan eyes flew open and found his dark sapphire gaze.

His mask was in place, but his eyes were hungry.

"I thought I told you to close your eyes, little girl." He murmured darkly.

"Dr. Easton-" her heart thrummed in her chest, "what are we testing?"

"Have you ever been touched?" He asked, her eyes dropping to the black object in his hand.

It looked a bit like a duster, but somehow more... exotic.

"This is a feather tickler. It's used to assess what is societally refers to as your 'ticklish' level." He explained.

"Oh." Her eyes studying the tool.

"You have not answered my question. Have you been touched?" His reminder firm.

"Touched?" She leaned up on her elbows.

"Yes, Enid. Has anyone ever caressed your delicate pale skin?" His eyes searching hers.

She flushed further, an enticing rouge.

Embarrassment crawled up her spine.

"No." Her voice a whisper.

A possessive smile bloomed on his face and his eagerness lighted in his gaze.

"Have you ever pleasured yourself?" He asked, his hand reaching to tuck a wayward curl behind her ear.