Doubt

Sorry guys a few short chapter coming up before I get back into longer chapters. Don't really want them this short but I just don't feel they worked well if I put the chapters together.

"Your daughter".

The words keep echoing around my head as time seems to stand still. I can't have a daughter, I'd surely know about it if I did. Wouldn't I?

"I think you've made some kind of mistake, I don't have a daughter. If my mate has had a child it's likely to be with that other mate of hers that she chose to be with. All I want is to take my mate with me, so I can eventually kill her". This had got to be a joke, right?.

This boss guys across from me just starts laughing like I've said the funniest joke he's ever heard.

I'm starting to get pissed with this disrespect. "What the hell do you find so funny". I snarl at him.

He's calms down to a chuckle. "The fact that you still want to kill your mate after you've seen what she's been doing here, and that's only a portion of her torment".

"I want answers from the bitch and if I don't like them I'll kill her, but I don't think what I do with my ex mate is really any of your concern. As far as I know she could have been living it up out there with her chosen mate and only ended up here recently".

"Oh I assure you she has been here quite a while, in fact she gave birth here. I've had her as one of my main fighter for over 5 years now. When she first came here she still had hope you were going to come save her, but she eventually gave up. Funny how she thought you would save her after she apparently betrayed you. Makes you wonder doesn't it. I mean did she really do everything you think she did".

Holding his gaze I don't utter a word so he decides to continue.

"I actually purchased your little Luna from her previous owner just before her birth. He was very happy with the amount of money I offered him for her. That she turned out to be your mate was just icing on the cake".

Bought her? Why would she have been able to be bought? He must be trying to trick me into thinking something else happened all those years ago, but that can't be right. Unfortunately he has already planted that little seed of doubt, but right now I don't have the time to be questioning everything. That will have to wait till I get out of here.

"I don't know what's going on Alex, but we can trust him for answers, we need to get them from Meagan, we both need the truth to move on". Vaughn stats.

"Your right". I confirm. I can't trust a thing this guy says, and even if he is telling the truth I need to hear it from Meagan. Even if there was some reason to explain what happened and it didn't turn out to be her fault I don't think I could ever forgive her. I was her mate, she was meant to trust me to take care of her and protect her. She should have trusted me enough to come to me with any problem she had and we could have worked it out as long as she was honest with me. It's her I want to hear the explication from.

"To be honest I have no interest in what you say did or didn't happen to her, I'll find out the truth from her myself".

"Unfortunately your going to find that getting the truth out of her harder than you had planned it to be. You could use the worst tortures that's I'm sure you have been planning all these years on her and nothing would work, because she been in her wolf form for 5 years now. There is no longer an ounce of humanity left in here, your mate is completely feral".